Disboards Meet Dec 12th - 15th for Margarita's in Mexico

Hahaha my TS is for Transportation Source, not service...lol Get it right lady! LOL;)
I am too tired to get my own name right Tracy so I will do a Carrie and say all I hear is blah blah blah:goodvibes

Angy, if I end up going in December I will let you know. I've seen the latest pics from your last trip and you could use them as evidence that you guys are people who know how to have fun!lol

Cheers!:drinking1
Let us know Robin...and lets just say that I have never been accused of being boring and there are some pics we did not post anywhere....:rolleyes1

Let us know Robin...and lets just say that I have never been accused of being boring and there are some pics we did not post anywhere....:rolleyes1

LOL!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Will do. The pics I saw were great, so I cannot imagine the unpublished ones!
Looked like there was more than one Angel out that night :)

If it all works out you can count me in as well for the 12th. and no Ang I do not think anyone that really knows you would ever call you boring:worship:

I need to check calendar for Epcot and see what time Illuminations is etc etc but we will plan on 12th.... Looking forward to meeting new people as I really enjoyed talking to some of the couples I met Monday and Tuesday:)

Illuminations is at 9:30 from the day after Thanksgiving until the end of the year.

Illuminations is at 9:30 from the day after Thanksgiving until the end of the year.

Thanks Nacy I appreciate that info as I honestly barely have time to post right now,much less look up times for fireworks etc:)
btw love your signature.... and will you be able to join us???? (what part of Ill are you in...I lived in IN by the Ill border for many years)
I really want to be certain that we include everyone, and that people do not think this is a singles meet only because it isnt! This whole board is supposed to be about ppl who love Disney so this is all inclusive :):) no matter what your marital status is etc etc....
So based on your info if we all meet at 7:30 we can hopefully snag some tables and save them as we go get our Margaritas, soda or coffee :surfweb:

So...does that suit you Ms Carrie...(if not geesh whatda ya want...lolrof)

If it all works out you can count me in as well for the 12th. and no Ang I do not think anyone that really knows you would ever call you boring:worship:

Shhhh Craig..no telling secrets;)

Shhhh Craig..no telling secrets;)

:lmao: luv ya Ang, but that's the worst kept secret on the boards! :lmao:

here, I'll help..

angelicangy.jpg

Genesis and Jason can take off together if they don't want to spend the time in Mexico.

The 12th would work better for me...I already have a commitment on the 13th in HS with my family.

I can vouch for that, Angy is NO way boring, if anyone thinks that then go on a ROAD TRIP with her. :rolleyes1 Thelma and Louise will RIDE again, hopefully next month with our sidekick, Timmy....:thumbsup2

Thanks Nacy I appreciate that info as I honestly barely have time to post right now,much less look up times for fireworks etc:)
btw love your signature.... and will you be able to join us???? (what part of Ill are you in...I lived in IN by the Ill border for many years)
I really want to be certain that we include everyone, and that people do not think this is a singles meet only because it isnt! This whole board is supposed to be about ppl who love Disney so this is all inclusive :):) no matter what your marital status is etc etc....
So based on your info if we all meet at 7:30 we can hopefully snag some tables and save them as we go get our Margaritas, soda or coffee :surfweb:

So...does that suit you Ms Carrie...(if not geesh whatda ya want...lolrof)

that will do
:lmao:

:lmao: luv ya Ang, but that's the worst kept secret on the boards! :lmao:

here, I'll help..

angelicangy.jpg

Awww thanks sweetie, you are so kind.......................:lovestruc

Um....let me just say this about that...um...well...um...:rolleyes: :love:

as for you.....and your non comment comment...geesh Randy what can I say :love:
Genesis and Jason can take off together if they don't want to spend the time in Mexico.

The 12th would work better for me...I already have a commitment on the 13th in HS with my family.
and with someone else as well tyvm...dont forget ME
I can vouch for that, Angy is NO way boring, if anyone thinks that then go on a ROAD TRIP with her. :rolleyes1 Thelma and Louise will RIDE again, hopefully next month with our sidekick, Timmy....:thumbsup2
yes we need another rd trip, I will need one as soon as all of this crazy work is done...This has been a killer summer

that will do
:lmao:
We aim to please my dear, so glad u approve:worship:
Hope you feel better soon:hug:

He is lame and needs to sit and have a margarita. I shall make him.

Maybe if I tell him he can either have margarita's with us... or go on that "ride" with me that he refuses to go on hehehe

Well Carrie as long as you're not sick, to pass off your cup licking illness!!! :rotfl:

No worries , we all consider him OUR TS:) great to have friends like that

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Why in the world wouold TS want to do a thing like that:lmao: :lmao:
I am TOTALLY innocent:rolleyes1
and here all this time I thought "he" was MY TS....:rotfl2:

What a perfect nick. . .lol. . .ROFLMAO. . .

I don't know but I thought TS was either the short form for tropical storm, thunder storm or I think would be applicable here would be Table Service :scared1:

Well Carrie as long as you're not sick, to pass off your cup licking illness!!! :rotfl:
Carrie better not pass him anymore germs, we are still trying to figure out how all these germs were passed thru the text messages between them....:confused3

I don't know but I thought TS was either the short form for tropical storm, thunder storm or I think would be applicable here would be Table Service :scared1:

:lmao: Well actually he whizzes around like a tropical storm and he is a great cook so I guess that could stand for Table service as well :):) but Tracy was calling him her Transportation Source :rotfl2:

Carrie better not pass him anymore germs, we are still trying to figure out how all these germs were passed thru the text messages between them....:confused3

:lmao: Well actually he whizzes around like a tropical storm and he is a great cook so I guess that could stand for Table service as well :):) but Tracy was calling him her Transportation Source :rotfl2:

Sorry but "he" and "whizzes" in the same sentence could be taken in a different sense just like the TS comment :laughing: :laughing: ...... family board, family board......

Sitting here cracking up...lol

Between the whizzes comment and the head bobbing thing on the other thread, it seems Tom is one heck of a dynamic person...

My DD (22) and I will be at POP from 12/8 - 12/16, we'd love to join you for margarita's in Mexico just lets us know when, and we'll be there.

Anyone want to set up a meet during this time??

We will be in the world between Friday Dec 12th through Monday the 15th.

With the closing of PI we thought this would be a great place. Maybe to sit and drink and then watch Illuminations?? Anyone up for it?

landed at PHL this morning at 1AM and ready plan for the next trip....

:woohoo: I can make that day!!! I have enough time to sober up from my trip last week....

replenishing my jar for drinks... I have 3 months to work on it....:rotfl:

Hmmm OK with all this TS.. Tb XX ... XY etc... I get to name ME... thanks TT.. Ang and TT's SK :laughing:

Just to clarify since there seems to be so much confusion on these meets...This is NOT a disMATES meet, this is a disboards meet, singles and married ppl alike..This is a meet for ppl who LOVE disney, not for ppl looking for love. I know I met a lot of nice couples from the disboards the last 2 days I was at WDW and would love to meet up with more , not just ppl looking to make a connection....

OMG Ang!!!!!!!! I am with you... the past 10 days i have not met as much Diser as I did this past trip.. single.. double.. family.. value meal... local... international etc...!!! And one morning we had Diser's Door Stalk Meet.... got some lime green post its and left notes at the door,.. since we did not have internet connection we still post.. with post it!!!!:woohoo: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter