Discount Disney tickets

Greymuth

Earning My Ears
When I was in Florida last time I remember seeing billboards along the Interstate advertising deeply discounted tickets to Disney World. Can anyone tell me about those tickets and where to get them? I tried a search online and did not find anything other than the usual $5.00/ticket. I figured if they were legit everyone would be buying them. I just can't remember any more about it, but I know there were quite a few billboards. We already had our tickets that time so I really didn't pay too much attention to them. Thanks for any help you can give.:) Jan

Hi Greymuth and WELCOME TO THE DIS!!! :)

These deeply discounted tickets that you see advertised all over Orlando are most likely offered to you for sale for participating in one of the NUMEROUS time share presentations. There is no easy way of getting deeply discounted Disney tickets. The best anyone can do is the approximately 5% discount with the Disney Club and AAA or with a discount for the military at Shades of Green.
Sorry. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter