Discount Hoppers at Wal-Mart Near Disney?

crazy4mickey

Earning My Ears
We are undecided as to buy our Hopper Passes at our local Disney Store or wait until we get to Florida and save, I believe, about 5% per pass at the Wal-Mart new Disney World. It seems as if it would be more convenient to purchase at the Disney Store. If I could get a few comments or advice from some of you who have dealt with this situation.
Thank you all for your help in planning our vacation. We are sooo excited and are saving a ton because of these boards.
Thanks.

Not sure if this applies to all Disney Stores but I went yesterday to purchase our passes. I wanted 5 day park hopper plus passes. I was told by the salesgirl that they only carry 4 and 5 day park hopper and 6 day park hopper plus. She said those are the most popular passes and that's all they carry. We only have about 3 1/2 weeks to go and I need 14 passes so instead of ordering them online I'll just wait til I get to the resort and get them there. Too risky at this point to wait for them to come in the mail. Good thing our first day isn't a park day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter