discount questions

tsb4

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are hoping to take our daughter, age 7, on her first trip to Disney World .probably 5-7 days, in late January early February 2002. We are looking at trying to keep it at a lower budget so have been considering one of the All Star resorts. Looking at the posts about discounts, I am a little confused about the best way to get discounts, AAA, Disney Club? If I book now can I apply a discount when they come out? Are the Disney Club discounts for a limited number of rooms, so I may miss out if I am not quick enough? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

The very best suggestion I can give you is www.mousesavers.com. Mary keeps up the the latest promos- I check there everyday and have gotten discounts the last 2 times we have gone to WDW!! Good luck- take a video camera when you go- the first time my DD went to WDW there was a look on her face I had never seen before.

We always stay at AS- love it!!

Yes ALL discounts on rooms are VERY LIMITED!!
Your best bet is to book a room you can afford at the "rack rate" then keep your fingers crossed for a discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter