Discount Rates

MACY00

Earning My Ears
WE ARE PLANNING A TRIP IN SEPTEMBER. I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE A LONG TIME AWAY, BUT I HAVE ALREADY STARTED PLANNING. WHEN SHOULD WE RESERVE OUR ROOMS AND DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY DISCOUNTS FOR ALL STAR MOVIES.

Discounts for September will likely come out sometime during the summer. A good website to keep an eye on for this is mousesavers.com. As for the All Star Movies, usually it is not included in the discounts, because it is a very popular resort. But sometimes it is, and since September is a real slow time, you may be able to get a good rate.

You think your trip is too far into the future? I have all my resources working for our trip in december!
If you plan very early, you are likely to get best rates.

So, welcome to the early planners club.

I would book a room now. We go thru DreamsUnlimited. You only have to pay one night's deposit. The agent will look for discounts for you.

And, NO you are not planning too early.

We have gotten discounts for the last 3 years at All Star Movies in Sept and Oct.............so look for them.

THANKS EVERYBODY. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO LEARNING AS MUCH AS I CAN ON THESE BOARDS!

It's never to early to plan and reserve your room. Discount codes typically come out 1-3 months before the desired date and Mousesaver.com is a good place check periodically for these codes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter