Discount/Recommend

daystar

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Which universal studio's hotel do you recommend for children ages 6 to 13????Also is there any way to get any discounts off any of these hotels???I know the time we are thinking about is the week after christmas to new years....Every site i have been on has given me a rate of over 200. per night has anyone ever gotten cheaper????It just seems a little pricey....

HRH or RPR should be great for your group. Do you have an annual pass? The entertainment card? Fan Club? If you have any of these you may get a discount. However, based on your dates $200 is considerably cheap. That is peak season for the holidays. Also, the Universal hotels are all premium resorts. They do not skimp on quality and service.

Hope that helps and have a great trip!

Hi,
I don't have an annual pass, this will be our first time going to universal studio's....The entertainment card, is that the card you get with your entertainment book???What about AAA is there any discount???

Originally posted by daystar
Hi,
I don't have an annual pass, this will be our first time going to universal studio's....The entertainment card, is that the card you get with your entertainment book???What about AAA is there any discount???

I checked that week on the Loews site at RPR and they do have AAA discounts available. It was $202 per nite as opposed to $239 per nite. If you want to use a discount, you better call and make reservations now. Call 1-800-BEASTAR and ask for any of the discounts available for the hotels at that time. That is one of the most crowded times of the year. Good luck.

Yes, it's the card you get in the entertainment book! Definitely worth the investment.

Have fun!

Hi,
How much do you save on the entertainment book???Just trying to figure out where i would save more....

Originally posted by daystar
Hi,
How much do you save on the entertainment book???Just trying to figure out where i would save more....

You'll have to call and ask if any rooms are available at the rate. If I had to guess, I would say that there probably won't be any ENT rates available for that week because it is one of the busiest weeks.

Daystar,

the absolute best discount i have ever seen is the annual pass rate. (APH) you can book before you have a pass, you just need to have one when you check in. I got $102 off A NIGHT!! for Halloween !! you just need to book as early as pos.

The ap is about 170 and you only need one to qualify for the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter