Discount/room question

Boymama1219

Earning My Ears
We have 2 rooms for November 27- Dec 6. If we pay them off now can we still apply a room discount if one comes out? I wasn’t sure if we could still apply a room discount if already paid off.

We have 2 rooms for November 27- Dec 6. If we pay them off now can we still apply a room discount if one comes out? I wasn’t sure if we could still apply a room discount if already paid off.
Isn't this already posted in another thread?

Yes, whether you paid for the rooms or not a discount can be applied. However, do keep in mind that even if a discount becomes available, Disney only allocates so many rooms/room types to that special rate so sometimes, not every time, you can't just change to the new discount and it may require, cancelling and rebooking. If you booked room only, you should have only paid the deposit with the remainder due at check in. If you're looking to get a discount and possibly go through this process, I would not pay in full.

Thank you everyone for your answer. I will just wait to lay it off until closer to the due date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter