Discounted Tickets for Police/Firemen?

BriarfoxinWA

DIS Veteran
A thread on one of the other boards was talking about Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens all having discounted tickets for Police or Firemen. Does anybody know how to get them?

The Sea World and Busch Gardens offer ended yesterday. Universal's is going on until the end of April. Click HERE for the information.

Thanks for the info - we're not going until June - but I thought it was worth checking out!

Thanks! We are taking a cruise leaving Miami on 3/30 and I am going to try to get my husband to do a few days at Universal. We were at WDW with the kids in Aug. but we havn't gotton to Universal in quite a few years. This would be the best opportunity to take advantage of the promo. My husband is NYPD working at Ground Zero. Thanks.

I noticed this offer was for US and Canadian firefighters. Does anyone know if it is for Canadian police officers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter