• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discounts at HRH

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
I noticed that no-one seems to mention the Hard Rock all access card.
if you get this card you get all sorts of benefits

$20 value toward food, beverages or merchandise purchased at the Cafes*
Limited edition membership pin ($12 retail value)
First available, preferred seating for your Cafe visits
Access to membership area on www.hardrock.com
Access to the "Love All, Serve Me First" Online PX "Preferred Seating" System
Monthly email newsletter
Access to special promotions throughout the year

HRH All Access
I got a club room for $207 with their rate, plus a cabana for 1 day at 1/2 day price.

Maybe because it still can't match the Entertainment Book discount of $125/night rate?
Besides, in order to get the $20 credit towards merchandise or food you have to spend $200 at the cafe! So, by the time they credit your account, you're probably back home from the trip. And the membership is $25/year

Thanks for the info, anyhow. Most people on this board post about Disney and they swing the Universal posts to their board, but many like me love both parks!

Wanda

Just an FYI...the New Royal Pacific at Universal is opening in July and they have GREAT rates for Universal Fan Club members (your employer would provide the FREE card).

First I booked with HRH with my Entertainment card at $154 for a standard room (not as good as last year's $117 rate).

Then I heard about the great rates people were getting at Royal Pacific with the Universal Fan Club card and I changed my reservation to RP at $99 standard room rate and then I talked myself into the Club level for only $139!!!!!

I can't wait! This will probably be the only time I'll ever be able to afford "Club" level at a nice hotel!

Below are all the discounts you recieve with your FREE Universal Fan Club card:

Purchase at the FRONT GATES
and receive these TICKET DISCOUNTS:

Save $4.00 on 2-Day Tickets
valid for both Universal Studios® and Islands of AdvertureSM!
Save $5.00 on 3-Day Tickets
valid for both Universal Studios® and Islands of AdventureSM!

10% off 2-Park Annual Pass

CityWalk® Restaurants:
10% off Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages at the following locations:
Jimmy Buffett's® Margaritaville®
Bob Marley - A Tribute to FreedomSM
Motown CafeTM&© Orlando
City JazzSM
Pat O'Brien'sSM
PastamoreSM
NASCAR CafeTM
Latin QuarterTM
(Emeril's® , Hard Rock® Cafe and NBA City excluded)

Universal Orlando® Resorts:
Hotel guests save up to 30% off regular room rates!
(Call for reservations. Blackout dates apply.)

Merchandise:
10% off Universal Orlando® merchandise!
Discount available in both parks with a minimum
purchase of $10.00 (film and collectibles excluded).

Wet'n Wild®
$5.00 off the all day admission price all year (excluding May 29)

10% off gift shop purchases
$10.00 off an annual pass

Car Rental:
Alamo - Save up to 20% off
on car rentals by calling 1-800-354-2322 and request ID# 609351 and Rate Code BY at time of reservation. Discount valid on economy through luxury vehicles. Offer expires 06/15/02.

Additional Savings:
Save 10% on Samsonite merchandise.
Offer valid at the company store only.
Please call 1-800-262-8282 for the location
of the store nearest you!

*FAN CLUB membership is available from your employee services or Human Resources Department. Fan Club cards are issued through your employer and not to individuals. To have your company apply for membership, please email us at fanclub@universalorlando.com. Not available to the general public. All membership benefits are subject to change without notice. Cards have no cash value and cannot be combined with any other offers. Membership cards must be presented at time of transactions in order to be valid.

The All Access Card gives you $20 credit automatically when you 1st sign up. Your second $20 credit comes after $200 in purchases.

That first available, preferred seating at the HRC is a nice perk too. You will even get to go ahead of any people that are staying at the HRH with the All Access Card, even if you are not staying there. REALLY comes in handy on busy nights. I've used it 3 times when the line for regular customers was over an hour wait and hotel guest were waiting 20 - 30 minutes for a table. It's wonderful to know we can have a good sit-down dinner anytime we are at Universal without having to wait long.

I didn't know about the cabana rental discount! I just might have to check into that one for our upcoming trip. :D

The current Entertainment Card rates for the HRH are $125 standard room, $155 Deluxe Room. Club Level is not offered. The Disney Club card cannot be used for this. An actual valid Entertainment Card from the Entertainment Book has to be shown at check-in.

Hi Rhonda:

I was on the website for har rock access card, but I couldn't find where it says that you get ahead of resort guests standing in line for attractions. Maybe I missed this.

We are looking to go to universal for the first time, I cannot decide whether to stay onsite, but it we can get ahead of onsite guests I would probably rather stay put in our disney resort (cause were moving twice here, and do not really want to move again) and buy this access card.

Is being an onsite guest or buying this hardrock access card the only way to pass everyone else standing in line. This is important to my family as there are three of us who suffer from extremely bad migraines from the sun and heat. Thanks for any info,

Deb.

Only onsite guests get the Front of the Line perk at the parks.

RhondaS is refering to the restaurants...

Onsite at Universal is quite reasonable right now if you have an Entertainment card or a Fan Club card. I had the choice of either $99 standard room or $139 Club level at their new hotel, Royal Pacific for this November!!! Can't beat those rates for such a nice hotel!

Hey cottontail!

The All Access card gives it's bearer first available, preferred seating at the Hard Rock Cafe. It doesn't give any special perks at the theme parks. Wouldn't that be nice if it did?

If you are going to Universal Studios and/or Islands of Adventure during a busy time, it is well worth it to stay at one of their onsite resorts for the Universal Express access all day without having to get the passes from the machines that are akin to Disney's Fast Passes.

I am PRETTY sure that you get $20 in credit and another pin when you join for a second year too! I joined the All Access Club last year when they had a free promotion. And it expired a month or so ago. I did not rejoin because I did not have a trip planned, but if I had and knew that I was going to the HRC, I would join for sure - just for the $20 credit and the pin - together worth more than the $25 membership fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter