Discounts to Knotts?

livinfreeinaz

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

Looking for discounts to Knottsberry farm for our up coming trip. Are there any out there?

TIA
LivingfreeinAZ

We are going to Knott's too in October and found out that they are running a discounted ticket price of $25 per adult if you bring a pepsi can to the ticket booth (one can is good for 6 people, I just spoke with the lady at the Knott's info line), but it ends on Oct. 6th. :sad2: I believe there is also a discount coupon at some Baskin Robbins icecream stores in CA. Check out the Knott's Berry Farm website and look under "hot deals" to see current discounts. :thumbsup2

i assume by your name that you live in arizona, well i lived there for years and i dont know where you work but if you work for a large company over 50 employees and are friends with someone in human resources they can sign your company up for free coupons to all the employees, they give pretty good deals too, like buy one get one free. its what i did when i was living in arizona, plus they also had them for sea world and san diego zoo and six flags. if you have questions just ask me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter