DisDads go to the movies.

Untouchables. Love the movie. . .they put one of yours in the hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue. Connery earned his Oscar.

But my quote. . .

"hence the term, 'as greedy, as, a pig"

14 hours is long enough. I'm googling.

Snatch. I'm guessing a gangsters connection. Sadly, I've still never seen this movie.

"You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'."

14 hours is long enough. I'm googling.

Snatch. I'm guessing a gangsters connection. Sadly, I've still never seen this movie.

"You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'."

Inglourious Basterds

Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions.​

Had to think a while to find one from this film that was “Family Board” Acceptable :lmao:

Inglourious Basterds

Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions.​

Had to think a while to find one from this film that was “Family Board” Acceptable :lmao:

Tarantino connection. Yeah, not a lot of family friendly stuff in that one.

Pulp Fiction

Lemme think...

Where have you been. I figured you would have started playing by now.

Seemed like every time I checked in, the last post was some obscure quote I'd never heard of before.

Little ******* shot me in the a$$.​

(a fairly obvious connection :rotfl2:)

Really Dis?
The plural of the word is acceptable, but the singular form gets asterisked out?
:lmao:

Nevermind… It’s a spelling thing
Dang you Tarantino :rolleyes:

Blazing Saddles. Not sure how that's an obvious connection to Samuel L. Jackson or Jurassic Park, though.:confused3

Blazing Saddles. Not sure how that's an obvious connection to Samuel L. Jackson or Jurassic Park, though.:confused3

You’re correct, it doesn’t tie into the actors…
It ties into the line: “Hold on to your butts."

That’s just how I looked at it at the time, but I can play it any way y’all would like.
So…

You got to help me. I don't know what to do. I can't make decisions. I'm a president!

Spaceballs

“I'm in pain!... and I'm wet!... and I'm still hysterical!“​

You’re correct, it doesn’t tie into the actors…
It ties into the line: “Hold on to your butts."

That’s just how I looked at it at the time, but I can play it any way y’all would like.

Spaceballs

“I'm in pain!... and I'm wet!... and I'm still hysterical!“​

Mel Brooks the Producers. I can't figure out how to connect to anything so I'm not going to try.

Here is a double.

From a recent commercial: "Your TPS reports have failed me for the last time".

From the movie: I stare at my desk for about an hour after lunch. I'd say I do about 15 minutes of work in a given week".

Mel Brooks the Producers. I can't figure out how to connect to anything so I'm not going to try.

Here is a double.

From a recent commercial: "Your TPS reports have failed me for the last time".

From the movie: I stare at my desk for about an hour after lunch. I'd say I do about 15 minutes of work in a given week".

Office Space. And I know this because I have 7 bosses Bob.

but. . .

"All you need is faith and trust. . .oh yeah, and dust"

**Peter Pan**

We may need to do some cleaning...

“Look at that. Would you look at that? Filthy. Absolutely filthy.
And it's all thanks to you, kid.”

Finding Nemo

You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up.

Same movie. Later.

If I saw myself in clothes like that I'd kick my own @$$

AirGoofy said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattsdragon

Happy Gilmore

"Nice outfit"

Dark Knight or Legally Blonde

"Yippee Ki-yeah Mamacita"

Batman actually.

Stumped on yours

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

Doesn't get much easier than this..

"You can be my wingman any time"

Doesn't get much easier than this..

"You can be my wingman any time"

Bull$#!t, you can be mine.

Top Gun

"I don't know why they call this stuff Hamburger Helper, it does just fine on its own".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter