• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISfile

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
I'm curious, do any of you keep a DIS file/binder, whatever? I have a DIS binder (it's green too! ;))where I keep special PMs that I've printed out, reminders of important dates, DIS mod stuff....etc...etc.

Do any of you have something similar? :)

But what has happened with the DIS this past week, better start!

Kim, I know this isn't the Flower Forum, but there is this plant that has bloomed with delicate white petals and a fluffy centre. The vine is prickly like a rose. Is this some kind of hybrid rose?

Sorry can't post a pic. Any help would be appreciated.

Scratch
:smooth:

Well I have a "Disney" file folder...does that count? ;) SInce this has happened, I've added Julie's phone number & am going to start recording a lot more DIS stuff in it.

I also have a DIS Binder, Kim, with tons of stuff I have printed off from here over the years. I'm going to add the phone numbers and email addresses, I have collected ~ that's a good idea, Lisa!

Hmmm...I don't know what to tell you, Janet. Is this an annual vine or something that's been around for a while?

Bring your question and description over to the F&G, one of the Buds may be able to identify it for you. :)

No camera???:eek: Are you going to buy one before your trip? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter