DISign for Mousekeeping envelopes

MommyPoppins

<font color=green>Tangled with the TF in a moment
Does anyone have, or know where I can get a fun, cute graphic to make Mousekeeping envelopes for my DH and my trip in May? We ALWAYS leave tips, but they NEVER take them. So I want to make something cute and obvious for our Mousekeeper.

Maybe something personalized just from "us" would be cool. Any ideas? TIA

I am using my family custom design I created for our t-shirts for our mousekeeping envelopes as well this year. I will print it on envelopes before we go.
WDWFamilynew.jpg

You can go through the design gallery stickey at the top of the Creative DISigns page and see if there is a design you like. Then send a pm to the designer and request customization. Or if you have a design in mind, post your idea and see if someone has time to create it for you. I am going to be using some of the "t-shirt designs" for much more than t-shirts. Too many cool ideas and I don't wear enough t-shirts! :rotfl:

Wow! These are beautiful! I should have known you would either have something done already or whip something up quickly.

Wow! Thanks. I love the "Bare necessities" one. I might just use that one! :sunny:

I just had to say how much I loved those and what a great idea. Way better than just writing it on a piece of paper and putting it in a glass with the money. Every day I just learn a little more around this place! :goodvibes Now if only someone would figure out how to put mouse ears on the little smile that is looking at the computer and drinking coffee, oh and change his coffe to a Diet Coke!

Silly question, how do you get the pictures on the envelopes??
Buy the way the designs are really good. I hope to go back to WDW soon and then I could the designs..

I stick the envelopes in my printer and change the printer settings for that size envelope.

I was going to post mine but Lady Lucca's ROCK!

I gave one to the the guy who carried our bags at AKL and he LOVED it... Mousekeeping however didn't take theirs everday... not sure why...

I used "t-shirt" designs or clip art that I printed on paper and then used plastic templates from a booked called The Envelope Mill to turn that piece of paper into an envelope. I printed "for mousekeepin" on the "flap". If I were a true DDA I would be able to figure out how to get the template into photoshop and be able to print it on paper instead of having to trace each one. But I'm not that photoshop savy.

I found it on Amazon but it is now out of print and the one on Amazon is listed at $45 without the template. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter