DISing Weightloss Club

Sounds like you had a great workout Scott! Way to go! I hate working out but do love that next day sore feeling - makes it all seem worthwhile. :)

it really really really hurts today. :mad:

That is a good thing though! If it isn't sore then you are not working yourself hard enough is what I have always been told. What Julie posted is true, if you keep yourself moving it helps the soreness go away faster.

Just think, soon your body will get so used to the exercise that you will be able to work out and not wake up sore the next morning. Just keep at it Scott, it will all be worth it in the end. :thumbsup2

On the menu tonight at my house: Fajitas from the Weight Watchers cookbook!

I'm trying to make up for a rough beginning of the week!

On the menu tonight at my house: Fajitas from the Weight Watchers cookbook!

I'm trying to make up for a rough beginning of the week!

So are we!! We are having $5 Subway..lol...I need to really get back on track..Luckily with all this off track I haven't gained any back but haven't lost any either!

So are we!! We are having $5 Subway..lol...I need to really get back on track..Luckily with all this off track I haven't gained any back but haven't lost any either!

The subway 5 dollar deal is great!

I'm thinking this is going to be a no loss week for me...I just need to make sure I don't gain any!

Welcome Kat!! We are here for any encouragement you need! I always like to go on walks and I get people to go with me by telling them if not then I am going by myself..lol..They usually don't want me to go on my own since we live in the city so I get someone to go with me :rolleyes1

Thanks! I generally end up walking to some sort of shopping and spending $ LOL. Obviously I need to work on that!

put on an ipod or whatever and go by yourself if he does not want to. once he sees it work for you then he will join you..

During the day thats one thing but he's not home till after 10pm and I'm a little weirded by walking alone at night...I need to get his butt in gear!

Hey Kat, I'm happy to see you followed my link over! :goodvibes

Thanks for linking me Lessa!

I have been MIA for a while. I send my apologies. I'm kinda shamfull right now (I think that's the right word). I've been staying at my cousin's taking care of her dog while she is in Disney World. Her house should be named the junk food house because she literally has nothing decent eat. I have let myself go this past week. But I'm done here on Friday. I'm going to work my butt off next week even though I'm taking on a full workload.

I got my hair chopped on Friday. And the black dye removed. She didn't do the best job. I've had to make several corrections to uneven hairs. And it's still not good. My hair looks like its all dead too. :headache: I am getting used to the cut though. I wanted bangs like Reese Witherspoon, but have realized they look much more like Khloe Kardashians (which isn't a bad thing to me.

On a lighter note, I do see great success coming for me. I am more determined than ever to lose my weight! My manager is being very supportive and said she is going to schedule 1 h lunches for me so I can go mall walk (I told her I hate walking, but I'm glad for the support).

My manager also decided it was time that I start conducting interviews. I'm a bit nervous about it, for the same reasons everyone else probably is (scared of liking someone who will be bad for the company). But I'm ready for the responsibility. Our company is rapidly expanding and I want to make manager so I can take on my own store should we open one in central Florida. (Well, around Disney World or Vegas are my areas of choice.) A huge part of me is excited for something like this to come about, but another part is scared to leave my family and friends. I guess if I live in the WDW area, all you guys can come visit me! ;)

Everyone have a great day..

Well, incase the answere is yes here goes! :love:
My name is Samie. I have 3 wonderful Children. I am 35 yrs old and my highest weight was 232 lbs, I'm 5'1.
I stareted my weight loss journey for the millionth time last Nov. 07 but have been truthful and dedicated scince January 08. I am down to 218 lbs as of today :cool1: .
I am losing weight for me..not my looks, not my Dh, not society just plain little me! I realized that though I have tried a million diets I was never really honest or dedicated and so I have cheated only myself.
I've gotten on this path and for the first time I am honestly inspired to do good and to do it as if I deserve it. (and just maybe I do deserve it so its ok to do just this one thing for me :) )I am glad I found wish because I have no one to share my journey with. No one to make me feel like they understand and rejoice in my hard work. Yes the kids applaude my effort and DH is backing me up again...but they've never had this battle soooo now I have you!:grouphug:

Becky - :hug: to you. Sounds like a rough week. I think it has become clear that we all have ups and downs. And that is ok - as long as we get back on track as soon as possible. Where do you work? That would be awesome if you could move to Florida someday!

Welcome Samie! Nice to have you join our little group. Sounds like you are off to a great start. Love your name too - my daughter is Samantha and I call her Sam, Sammy, Samantha.... :)

Becky - :hug: to you. Sounds like a rough week. I think it has become clear that we all have ups and downs. And that is ok - as long as we get back on track as soon as possible. Where do you work? That would be awesome if you could move to Florida someday!

You know it's so important to know its ok to make mistakes or have a rough time! Don't let it get you down! It happens to almost everyone... Just pull yourself up and move on!

I work at a store called Maurices. I can't find the list of stores we are opening... But I know FL is one of our next targets!

You know it's so important to know its ok to make mistakes or have a rough time! Don't let it get you down! It happens to almost everyone... Just pull yourself up and move on!

I work at a store called Maurices. I can't find the list of stores we are opening... But I know FL is one of our next targets!

Definately! You have a great attitude and have been very encouraging on this thread! Thank you!

I haven't heard of Maurices. :confused3

Hi there!

I too am trying to lose weight and could really use the support from a group like this.

My name is Heather and I am 31 years old, 5 "4", and am overall trying to live healthier. I'm currently at 225 pounds and have lost a significant amount of weight in the past only to gain it back. I feel that now I have the right mindset and truly believe that this time I can do this! I've lost 7 lbs since I started on 4/14/08 doing Atkins. If there are any other Atkins people out there I'd love to hear from you! I'd love to hear from any of you! I am so anxious to start this journey!!!

Thanks,

Heather:wizard:

weight.png

Welcome Heather! This is great - two newbies in one night! :cool1:

I think someone was doing Atkins on here - maybe Carissa? Sounds like you are doing well with it. :thumbsup2

Welcome to samie and Heather. :flower3:

Sound like we have one good week and then one off week. My thing is as long as I keep losing and then have no gain the next week, I am doing better than I was.

Tonight I did sit ups while watching idol. (I am not supposed to be watching tv but you know how that goes haha)

my Uncles wife in WV sent me up peanut butter fudge that she made. I thought it was going to be nasty but OMG! OMG! OMG! it is so good. I am in trouble. It is not much so that is good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter