Disney 14 day tickets

You can buy them from Australia, no problem. Just use a ticket reseller, not the Disney website.
Various options including Orlando Attraction Tickets, American Attractions and Floridatix. They all have Australia as a delivery option.

Yes, we've used them. Tip, sometimes buying them in Euro is cheaper than AUD

Robert i would also change your screen name from your email address as that’s just asking to be spammed.

OP is talking about Walt Disney World, not Disneyland. Out of state guests can only purchase the Incredipass at US$1399 so I doubt that would be worthwhile these days unless they’re planning to stay in a deluxe resort for 2 weeks.

OP is talking about Walt Disney World, not Disneyland. Out of state guests can only purchase the Incredipass at US$1399 so I doubt that would be worthwhile these days unless they’re planning to stay in a deluxe resort for 2 weeks.
I've been a AP Holder pre Covid at WDW too for around 10 years because we used to spend 4-6 weeks a year at the parks. Yes, it depends on what they're planning, length of trip, factoring in discounts (it was worth it for us with the Tables in Wonderland card)

Can you still but these from attraction.com? It used to appear when AuD was selected as the currency but now it disapears when you select AUD. It only appears when you select british pound and under that selection it only says it will work for uk residents. Has anyone tried buying them with uk pounds. will it still work?

Just use one of the other resellers mentioned in the thread. Attraction Tickets may have changed their policy or simply aren’t allowed to sell the 14 day tickets in AUD. Whether they will accept your order with an Australian address purchasing in £ I have no idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter