Disney ABC Swap Progress Thread

Here I am checking in!!!! I haven't started yet, but I will be soon!!!! I am going to work on these while I am working on my paperbag books!!!!

AM I NUTZZZZZZZZ??????

Maria, of course you're nuts. . .but in a good way, like all of the rest of us!! :rotfl2:

Just wanted to do one more check in before we leave. I will get these out probably the week after we get back--around the end of June. :thumbsup2

All packed up! I plan to go to the PO tomorrow, weather permitting:thumbsup2

Just checking in after a great trip to WDW. Other than one day of rain we had great weather and lots of yummy food! Also managed to pick up a few scrapbook supplies there and will try them out!

All packed up! I plan to go to the PO tomorrow, weather permitting:thumbsup2
You know I am in such a disney mode that when I first read your message I thought you meant Port Orleans resort and not the Post office!! Silly old pooh bear!

Just so you know, I posted Saturday so watch out!

I was feeling really stressy about getting behind because I was waiting for my bazzill, so i bought a small pack locally and this accounted for the whole thing bar one sheet!

I haven't done any pages for ages - i'm too busy with swaps! I keep saying no more, and what happens? I get sucked into the scavenger hunt :rotfl2:

I have one element to embellish and then I am finished with E. I have to back track to B though -- some of my embellishments fell off -- I may have to re-work part of that.

I have one element to embellish and then I am finished with E. I have to back track to B though -- some of my embellishments fell off -- I may have to re-work part of that.

Are they running away from you??? Better watch out, hopefully they are not like Sully and decide to hide from you!!! BAD SULLY!!! :lmao:

Yes, one did run away, but I found it stuck to the wrong thing. I think I have it all worked out now.

I am ready to mail but I suspect that I may have deleted the mailing information. Can you pm me again?

Should I send postage for a box? It seems like it won't fit in an envelope.

Thanks! Susan

Just wanted to let you know I'm still here! Summer school finishes this Friday (the 22nd), and I'm hoping to do this swap this weekend! I should be postal by the 29th or so! :thumbsup2

HELP.

I can't find the original thread with what I need to make.

I feel like a dunce.

I think it is the headache.

I know it's not meningitis cause I have had that before but my head really hurts.

If I can make it to the night, I may go to a MD at Duke in the AM. - I have to go up there for work in the AM anyway.

I'm so glad they got there OK! Not too slow either:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter