Disney addict needs advice

me again!!

i still have 24 days and 5 hrs. and 8 minutes as of this post, but I am alread running out of ideas!!

keep em coming!!

from the disney addict!!

Here I am addicted reading these boards while hubby and DD are asleep - which is where I should be! But with 15 days left to depart I can't help but be on here!!!!

I was so relieved when I saw this thread and found out that I'm not the only "geek".:bounce: Not only do I spend too much time on this site but I have even started planning trips for other people. Our friends are taking their first trip in two weeks and since we're not going back until Feb., I've been living vicariously through them. DH says (jokingly) that I'm stalking them with Disney info and that they're going to be afraid to call our house any more. They did however use my tip about the $50 gift card promo and are now getting $200 in cards and 6 t-shirts so I think they'll put up with me a bit longer. Now if we could only get Walt to pay us for dispensing our knowledge we could justify our addiction! :D

I just got back from WDW Saturday night. I'm in terrible withdrawal right now. I'm back on the DIS and my other favorite sites rethinking and planning for next time. Will we shoot down to DLR for Christmas? What about President's Day? Maybe WDW next summer? What we have a deposit for right now is DCL next November. Sigh. Too long.

But this is a great thread! Hi, everyone! It's 12:14 am...I'm here!!! hahahaha!

Good to know there are others that are obsessed with Disney planning.

Hello Kitty! Here's my million dollar tip: Make sure you get the Fantasmic dinner package when you check in your hotel. Fantasmic will be the highlight of your trip. It is awesome! The dinner package will get you the best seats for the show without waiting an hour or two to find a seat. This show sells out fast but the dinner package will guarantee your seats.

Have Fun!

King Triton:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sorry, but will you please tell me more about Fantasmic. We will be going with quadruplet 5 year olds + 2 teens. Is Fantasmic at MGM? It's been a while since we went and we've never done a dinner show. All information is appreciated.

Hi Jennifer. Yes, Fantasmic is at MGM Studios. The dinner package is the way to go. You get to select where you want to eat at MGM Studios (Hollywood & Vine has a great buffet). Then they will give you a special pass to let you in 30 minutes before show time. Without the pass, you would have to get in line for seating 1 or 2 hours before showtime.

Be sure you see Fantasmic. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: It's the heart and soul of the Disney experience. You will love it!

King Triton

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter