Disney Album-DONE!!! 200+ CELEBRATION!!!

I love all of your pages! I think everyone who has contributed to your pages has done an amazing job! I am just starting my Disney album and hope to post some pages soon! I may use some of your pages as inspiration.
Stephanie

Michelle, love your work! and I like the idea of trying to use a swap piece on each page. I do like Canada especially because I can see what my recent partner looks like!
Hope you have/had a great time at the lake!

This is my first time really checking out the scrapping board here at DIS, and all I can say is WOW!!!!

These are the kinds of pages I want to do and have not been able to find on other scrapping boards. These LOOK like a Disney trip!

I will be shamelessly, well maybe just a little shamefully, scraplifting!

Terrific pages- off now to look for more inspiration.

Thanks for the scrap love everyone :love: I am hoping that it motivates my scrappy mojo :confused3 Planned to scrap all day today, and only got one page done!!

You pages are amazing and have inspired me to try and get motivated to scrap again!! Thanks for sharing!!
Laurie:goodvibes

Thank you! I updated post 3 with 17 more layouts. I am really disappointed in a few, but oh well!

Thank you! I updated post 3 with 17 more layouts. I am really disappointed in a few, but oh well!

don't be disappointed, they are great!

where did you get the HP papers? your LO's are great and so are the photos! looks like a fun time was had!!!

I absolutely love your new pages! We went to WWOHP last year... The pages you did are helping me figure out how to do my pages! We too didn't get to do the wand shop attraction- the line was ridiculous!

I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of the Kim possible items you found. I looked on the cricut craft room but don't really know where to look. Do you need SCAL to cut them! We had a blast doing the KP missions and I love the pieces you made!
Thanks!
Stephanie

Thank you so much for letting me know where you found the KP image. I wish I had SCAL...seems like you can create some amazing items! I do have that going places cartridge, so I'm at least half way there....LOL!
Thanks!
Stephanie

Thanks guys! The Harry Potter stuff was amazing. Just wish it would have been less crowded :rotfl:

I know! Being a teacher, I can only travel when it is busy! When I retire, many years from now :rotfl:, I am determined to visit a park when the crowd level is 1 or 2!!

fun photos! we've never done the water parks before, looks like a bunch of fun was had by all!

great job on the LO's and using lots of swap pieces!!!!

fun photos! we've never done the water parks before, looks like a bunch of fun was had by all!

great job on the LO's and using lots of swap pieces!!!!

Thanks!! This was our first trip doing the waterparks. We had so much fun, we will always do them now that we know what we were missing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter