Disney Animator's Collection Princess Toddler Dolls

the disney store will ship to your house if they have the doll in stock. i had to call 4 stores for rapunzel :) i called the closest disney store near me on thursday when i saw she was sold out online and they said they have her on stock... when i went the next day, the cast member told me someone came in after i called and cleaned them out! probably to sell on ebay....

Really? When we had a DS here I was always told that they would an item, but you had to come pick it up. I'll give it a try. I'm NOT paying Ebay prices.

sailorstitch

I thought these dolls were open edition - meaning when they run out they'll restock. Am I wrong? If I am good thing I ordered them first thing in the morning on the day of the 25% off.

All toys are limited to an extent. They may not have an LE of 500 or 2,000, but they do have a production run. I'm not saying I know anything about how many were produced of these dolls, but even if they made 100,000, that's still a HUGE run, and could possibly sell out quickly based on the popularity these dolls have seen.

Also, they still haven't released these dolls overseas yet, so they may need to reserve a lot of stock for Europe and the UK.

Last year's Rapunzel toddler wasn't limited, though she still sold out before Christmas. I figured the same would happen for these dolls.

I bought Poca last night. So now I have half the dolls and I wasn't even trying. :lmao:

I still like a few of them but I need to reign it in.

I noticed that Pocahontas was sold out earlier today. Good thing I haven't taken her out of the box. I think I might need to look around for some doubles eventually.

The closest DS to me is two and a half hours away in Raleigh. I am betting that as big a location as that is, they are short on stock or sold out of Rapunzel already.

There are a couple in Ohio close to my mom. I will have to see if she can check for me. ;) I am hoping to get Belle and Aurora or Tiana next.

So I ended up buying a second Rapunzel so that I could open one and keep one sealed. After I got them all set up, I noticed that the second Rapunzel I bought has no freckles! I love factory errors like that.

Here's a pic (hopefully you can see the difference)

Rapunzel x2 by munkey.bizniss, on Flickr

Oh My Walt! The freckles are my favorite part I hope mine doesn't come freckle-less. What is with disney and all these oversights anymore - what happened to good ol' fashioned quality control :confused3

Monch, so cute to see her free from the box. So how's her build? Feel like she can take a lot of abuse. And how's her hair? Does it feel as soft as it looks?

Aww, I feel jealous. Just want to hug her.

Anyways, my Mulan still hasn't shipped, no surprise... Ordered her on Thursday.

No, factory errors are awesome. But don`t worry, she`s the only one I`ve seen without freckles.

Her hair had glue in it in certain places to keep its shape. Once I brushed that out, it was really soft. I think it would get knotted up from too much play since there`s so much of it. It got knotted from brushing out the glued strands.

Her head`s also REALLY heavy with all that hair. She wants to fall to the side because of it, lol.

Mulan`s so cute--I hope you get her soon! She was the first one I got (along with Snow and Pocahontas)

I'm still missing a Snow White. I'll get her soon though.

PhotoOct1953139PM.jpg

I'm still missing a Snow White.

You won't believe this, but she's sold out online now. Hopefully your local shop still has her.

Ariel's gone, too. Man, these are going quickly. I thought Belle would be next.

I think Disney should do another set of animator dolls and this time include: Alice (Alice in Wonderland), Meg (Hercules), Boo (Monsters Inc), Charlotte (The Princess and the Frog), Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?), Wendy (Peter Pan), Jane (Tarzan), Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame), Kida (Atlantis), & Princess Eilonwyn (The Black Cauldron). A girl can dream right? :lmao:

am i the only one kinda getting bored with seeing the same princesses all the time. :confused3
don't get me wrong i still bought all 10 and the ornaments and everything else i'm just saying it'd be nice if we had more options.

^^^I love you for posting that. Yes, I would snatch them all up. I'd also like to see some boys or villains, though. Oh, and Lilo, if they could make her look a little less Muppety (I love me some Muppets, just not in a line like this).

I'm also tired of the Disney Princess franchise, but it's a huge money maker, so why would they stop? Still, there are some really great non-princess characters who never get to shine. Like Esmeralda. She's probably the prettiest one they've ever designed, yet she barely exists nowadays. Kida also needs to step into the spotlight.

I can't believe i forgot lilo haha i love her! throw her into my fantasy doll set too :lmao:

You won't believe this, but she's sold out online now. Hopefully your local shop still has her.

Ariel's gone, too. Man, these are going quickly. I thought Belle would be next.

Oh CRUD! I was just at the mall today, and studied the Snow White for awhile and debated if I should buy her today. I decided no, and then I read this. Ugh. I need to decide how much I really want these for DD and if it's ME wanting them, or if she does.

Snow White and Ariel are back in stock on disneystore.com.

I went to the disney store today and was talking to the sales lady. She said Rapunzel will be gone at our store by the end of the week and Belle wasn't far behind. I think my favorite in the collection is Belle, so I see why she's selling quickly in store.

Snow White and Ariel are back in stock on disneystore.com.

I went to the disney store today and was talking to the sales lady. She said Rapunzel will be gone at our store by the end of the week and Belle wasn't far behind. I think my favorite in the collection is Belle, so I see why she's selling quickly in store.

Oh good. Hoping they have a good flat % off for Veteran's Day and then I'll just order the rest of the ones I want online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter