Disney Brochures

Disfamguy

Just a little Goofy
I have no idea where to actually post this so my apologies if this is the wrong place. But here goes...

My much older sister is 73 years old and has always dreamed about going to Disney World and just never has gotten to go for one reason or another. We just told her today we are taking her with us in April.

I've never seen a 73 year old woman get that excited in my life. I am so excited for her as well to experience this for the first time.

My question is, how can I go about getting copies of the theme park and resort brochures? I want to give her one every few weeks to keep her excited as we get closer to the trip. She is the least tech savvy person I know so there is no telling her to download anything or for her to watch a YouTube video. Anyway, any ideas are surely appreciated.

I have no idea where to actually post this so my apologies if this is the wrong place. But here goes...

My much older sister is 73 years old and has always dreamed about going to Disney World and just never has gotten to go for one reason or another. We just told her today we are taking her with us in April.

I've never seen a 73 year old woman get that excited in my life. I am so excited for her as well to experience this for the first time.

My question is, how can I go about getting copies of the theme park and resort brochures? I want to give her one every few weeks to keep her excited as we get closer to the trip. She is the least tech savvy person I know so there is no telling her to download anything or for her to watch a YouTube video. Anyway, any ideas are surely appreciated.

That's so sweet! I sure hope everyone has a most marvelous time...and why wouldn't you! Sorry that I can't help with the brochures, but how about a guide book? That would give her more information and pictures than a brochure. Have a great trip!

Email Guest services:
When you log into your MDE account there is a Help page. Put in that you would really appreciate a copy of each of the park maps. That should work. I've emailed before and they've sent me park maps.

Email Guest services:
When you log into your MDE account there is a Help page. Put in that you would really appreciate a copy of each of the park maps. That should work. I've emailed before and they've sent me park maps.

I didn’t know you could do this! Just started planning our first trip. This will be a nice little help.

I posted in a Disney FB group once that I was looking for brochures of all the parks in order to plan our first Disney trip. A lady messaged me and said her family was at Disney and she would send them to me if I paid postage. For $2 I got multiples of all the maps. So sweet of you to take her. Hope you enjoy!

I just got home from WDW and I grabbed a bunch of maps and brochures. I'd gladly send you some. Feel free to message me if you still need them!

I have park maps if you still need them just message me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter