• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Careers Application Process

Crs2

Earning My Ears
Hello everybody,

I recently applied to a corporate position with Disney in Orlando and I am extremely excited about it as I feel like I’m a great candidate. I have been refreshing my application portal nonstop but I did notice that the listing has been taken down. My application still says “Under Review”. Does this mean it was filled or they are just not taking anymore applications? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Hello everybody,

I recently applied to a corporate position with Disney in Orlando and I am extremely excited about it as I feel like I’m a great candidate. I have been refreshing my application portal nonstop but I did notice that the listing has been taken down. My application still says “Under Review”. Does this mean it was filled or they are just not taking anymore applications? Any information would be greatly appreciated!
I don't work for Disney but I do work in recruitment. It means that your application was received. You may not see any updates through the system unless rejected. Fingers crossed and best of luck!

A couple of the positions I applied for said under review for a few months before eventually sending me a message that I was no longer in consideration for that position. Others went to “scheduling interview” before being denied.
It was definitely a process. Actually ended up going to one of the job fairs for securing a position It may not be the dream job but it is a foot in the door on my way to the dream job

good luck on your path

Hello everybody,

Honestly, Disney fills most open positions with current Cast. Most executives started in front line positions and worked their way up (not all, but many). Unless it is a very specific skill they are looking for it is not the norm to hire from the general public. Of course this does not apply to entry or front line jobs. Most people start entry level, regardless of education, and work their way up. Best of luck, you could be the exception to the norm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter