NuggetPirateMickeyDonaldGoofy.jpg

NuggetPatchPongoPerdita.jpg

NuggetLadyTramp.jpg

NuggetDumboTimothy.jpg

NuggetChipDaleGadget.jpg

NuggetBambiThumperFlower.jpg

Aristocats.jpg

The cards will follow tomorrow.

You are wonderful!! :cheer2: These are the most cute little wrappers ever! I hope you don't mind if I use your wrappers for our fish extenders gifts for the DISers on our cruise?! I will be sure to let them know that I wasn't the one that came up with the idea ;)

I was also wondering if you have ever done any Dr. Seuss characters? After I finish my FE gifts I have a themed shower I am working on. I love the gum wrappers, and the mint wrappers. If not, no big deal. I will forever think of you when I make these darling candies!

Melissa:banana:

You are wonderful!! :cheer2: These are the most cute little wrappers ever! I hope you don't mind if I use your wrappers for our fish extenders gifts for the DISers on our cruise?! I will be sure to let them know that I wasn't the one that came up with the idea ;)

I was also wondering if you have ever done any Dr. Seuss characters? After I finish my FE gifts I have a themed shower I am working on. I love the gum wrappers, and the mint wrappers. If not, no big deal. I will forever think of you when I make these darling candies!

Melissa:banana:
Go right ahead and use them!

As for the Dr Seuss Characters, I haven't created any yet as my focus has been Disney DISigns. I'll add them to my ever growing wish list and, hopefully, can get to them soon. Are there any specific characters you're looking for? (Cat in hat, Thing 1 and 2, Horton)

Telynn- as far as the Dr. Seuss, whatever you would have would be great! I really appreciate all your talent and time you devote to taking care of everybody on the board :)
Melissa

I am in project heaven!

Could I request the nuggets with a cruise theme? Any characters will be great. (I will be using the pirate mints as well!)

Also, this is my big special request. We are having a big family reunion in December and calling it "Christmas Safari" We are staying at Animal Kingdom Villas and I want to have lots of special treats. Would you be able to design mint wraps, nuggets, and life saver wrappers with a safari theme that would also say Merry Christmas or Christmas Safari 2008?

I am so NOT talented when it comes to these things and am so grateful for all the work you do.:worship:
Thank you,
Cynthia

I am in project heaven!

Could I request the nuggets with a cruise theme? Any characters will be great. (I will be using the pirate mints as well!)

Also, this is my big special request. We are having a big family reunion in December and calling it "Christmas Safari" We are staying at Animal Kingdom Villas and I want to have lots of special treats. Would you be able to design mint wraps, nuggets, and life saver wrappers with a safari theme that would also say Merry Christmas or Christmas Safari 2008?

I am so NOT talented when it comes to these things and am so grateful for all the work you do.:worship:
Thank you,
Cynthia
I will try to get to the nuggets as soon as I can. They do take a while to create and I have a list of nugget cards to complete.

Since there is more time for the Christmas Safari items, I'll just add them to my list. (I'll do both a Christmas and non-Christmas version). I don't have the template or measurements for the Life Savers, but I'll see what I can find.

And here are new mint matchbooks:

Dumbo.jpg

MickeyCruise-1.jpg

MinnieCruise-1.jpg

Dr. Seuss Mint Matchbooks will arrive tomorrow night. I hope to get the nuggets done this weekend--including the the rest of the nugget cards.

Telynn, Can I put in a request for nuggets and cards for the Lion king design for my ds. Also can you do a matchbook for ASmu resort for dh. I have not seen any resort ones so I don't know if it's possible.We don't leave until Aug. so there is no rush. Thanks

I'll add the nuggets / cards to my list (Glad your trip is not until August...I should have them done late next week, however.)

I hadn't had any requests for the resorts until now. I'll be happy to make them!

Please forgive my ignorance, but which resort is ASmu? (All Star Music?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter