Disney Character Warehouse coming to Burlington, WA again!!!

disneyfan4ever54

DIS Veteran
:)I'm sure this will probably be moved to the community board but.....I just wanted to let everyone know that the AMS DIsney character warehouse will be opening this Friday, June 26th at the outlet mall in Burlington, WA again. The dates listed are June 26 - August 2. I can't post all the info. or the link now as I'm not on my computer, but I can do it later if someone else doesn't. :-)

I just checked the AMS website and the Burlington store isn't listed there yet, but I received the info. from an e-mail today, so here's what it says:

DISNEY Items at Great Deals. We are conducting a true warehouse sale event in Burlington, WA at the Outlet Shoppes at Burlington. In today's tight economy, why would you ever pay full price? We bring you first quality Disney merchandise for a fraction of the cost. Disney items include: Toys, Hannah Montana, Plush, Infant Clothing, Adult Clothing, Character Stand Ups, Collectibles, and much more.
This event is opening this Friday, June 26th, but for a Limited Time Only. Only open for 38 days! This event closes August 2nd.
These DISNEY items are discounted up to 85% off the original retail. The majority of these items are over 50% off.
We are located at the Outlet Shoppes at Burlington.
Disney Warehouse Sale Event
Outlet Shoppes at Burlington
312 Fashion Way
Burlington, WA 98233

I literally live about 5 minutes away from this and have been eagerly awaiting its return.

I will DEFINITLY hit it up on Friday if its open and fill you guys in. :)

Just in time for our upcoming trip in July!!!

Just in time for my move up to Whidbey Island next week! We'll have to plan a trip to the Warehouse when we do our first Costco run! :)

Just in time for my move up to Whidbey Island next week! We'll have to plan a trip to the Warehouse when we do our first Costco run! :)

I remember seeing that you were trying to move up here to WA, but I wasn't sure when or where. Lucky you!......Whidbey Island is beautiful! And what perfect timing so that you can go to the Disney warehouse! I hope everything goes well with your move! :)

First EVER Costco run? Or do you mean just in WA? You will definitly have to hit them both up since they are so close!

First EVER Costco run? Or do you mean just in WA? You will definitly have to hit them both up since they are so close!

:laughing: No, definitely not our first EVER. We live about 3 miles away from a Costco here in Phoenix. But we will have to travel from Coupeville to Burlington monthly now for our Costco supplies. Not that I'm complaining one little bit! :woohoo:

I got my notice yesterday too :yay:
I had given up on it this year. Thought they were skipping the Burlington site since it left the Super Mall quite a while ago.
Hope to get there this weekend or next week at least (for the first look).

I was so excited when I got that email! :banana: I'm an hour north but it just so happens that we have an appointment down there on Friday, so we will be there opening day. :thumbsup2

I was so excited when I got that email! :banana: I'm an hour north but it just so happens that we have an appointment down there on Friday, so we will be there opening day. :thumbsup2

I will be there as well. I have Friday off and plan on being there when they open. Im curious as to which location they will be in though since the previous one is currently being occupied. :confused3

Maybe we will run into each other!! :)

:)I'm sure this will probably be moved to the community board but.....I just wanted to let everyone know that the AMS DIsney character warehouse will be opening this Friday, June 26th at the outlet mall in Burlington, WA again. The dates listed are June 26 - August 2. I can't post all the info. or the link now as I'm not on my computer, but I can do it later if someone else doesn't. :-)

I just noticed you live in Arlington....so do I!!!

I just noticed you live in Arlington....so do I!!!
Oh my gosh.....that is so cool !!! Where do you live? I live in the area near the old high school and President's elementary school. I've met a couple of other people from Arlington on this board which is so amazing for such a small town! :)

I will be there as well. I have Friday off and plan on being there when they open. Im curious as to which location they will be in though since the previous one is currently being occupied. :confused3

Maybe we will run into each other!! :)
I was wondering the same thing about where they will be located this time. I haven't been to those stores recently to notice which ones were empty and where the character store might be. :)

I was wondering the same thing about where they will be located this time. I haven't been to those stores recently to notice which ones were empty and where the character store might be. :)

I ended up going this morning! There were actually more people than I thought, waiting outside for it to open. Its located in the old "Mikasa" store, right next to the Sewing outlet. There are signs in front so you can definitly see it. We scored some DL Fastpass lanyard pouches for around $4 each, picked up 2 really cute hoodies for both dd $17 each, ds got a couple tops/outfits and we got a couple pins. I was surprised at the grim selection of pins they had out. It was nothing like they had before. There was a TON of High School Musical stuff.

Will definitly go back soon. :)

I ended up going this morning! There were actually more people than I thought, waiting outside for it to open. Its located in the old "Mikasa" store, right next to the Sewing outlet. There are signs in front so you can definitly see it. We scored some DL Fastpass lanyard pouches for around $4 each, picked up 2 really cute hoodies for both dd $17 each, ds got a couple tops/outfits and we got a couple pins. I was surprised at the grim selection of pins they had out. It was nothing like they had before. There was a TON of High School Musical stuff.

Will definitly go back soon. :)

You got there before me. I think we were there around noon. I liked the new location, very large and open. But I was disappointed in what they had. The only thing I got was a tinkerbell antana topper. A few of my boys got tees but that was it. The associate did say they were still unpacking and had plenty of new stuff to put out. I hope to make it down there at least once more before they are gone. :)

I was surprised at the grim selection of pins they had out. It was nothing like they had before. There was a TON of High School Musical stuff.

We have one open in our town right now and I noticed how much HSM stuff there is too. A lot.

The pin selection we have here is kind of lame too.

Ours closes on July 12th, so I'm going to go back one more time and see what else I could pick up.

We got over there yesterday.....very disappointed. Usually I have a hard time getting out without spending at least $100. This time I only spent $15.

The pin selection was dismal. I don't have little kids so didn't even bother looking in half the store with all the kids clothes.
Not very many collectibles and the ones they did have were nothing great.
The prices were not great on most things also.
I will go back and take another look toward the end of their stay, but I would not be upset if I couldn't make it. (I usually go 3-4 times)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter