Disney Classic Avatar Items Coming to Xbox LIVE

TravisSch

DIS Veteran
I saw this on the Xbox Press website, which is Microsoft Xbox's PR place and Major Nelson.com. On December 24, 2009, some Disney Classic items will be released to the Xbox LIVE Avatar Marketplace. I hope one of these items is a sorcerer hat. It would be very cool for my avatar to wear that. :)

Here is the part of the press release I'm talking about:

Even your Avatar Gets a Tacky Holiday Sweater

On December 10, get your Avatar in the holiday spirit with specialty items including an ugly holiday sweater and even a free holiday gift for your Avatar to unwrap! And make sure they’re dressed to impress with signature tokidoki gear too, including an assortment of trademark tees and a pair of tokidoki themed rain boots. Wishes really do come true during the holidays! Dress your Avatar in magical Disney apparel when "Disney Classics" releases on Avatar Marketplace December 24.

The full press release is located here: http://gamerscoreblog.com/press/archive/2009/12/10/jd678.aspx

~TravisSch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter