Disney Club Discount vs. Seasonal Promotion

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
According to your experience, would the club discount be better than the seasonal promotion offered by WDW???

I am currently planning a honeymoon to WDW in October. The club membership gives me $200 discount if I reserve now. But the club won't guarenteed me for discount offered by future promotion.

So, should I reserve now or wait until the fall promotion is available?

Thanks.:earsgirl:

Many times the value season doesn't have very good discount rates. If you go with the DC rate you can always keep checking back to see if a better price is available. Good Luck.

This year the DC has provided our family w/more savings. Got 20% off value season for our room at ASports ($62/night) and $50 onboard credit for cruise in December. Last year the card only came in handy when I went to the Disney store. On our trip last summer, AKL had a rate of 189 for a savannah room. So its 50/50 for us.

And if you aren't a DC member, your AAA membership give you exactly the same discounts in onsite resorts, plus area restaurants and attractions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter