DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Thank you SO MUCH for writing this trip report! It's been amazing living vicariously through you, and you've definitely inspired me to take a step toward my dream by moving to Florida to finish school and start my career with Disney! (It's my dream to someday be able to make princess dresses!) I've read so many CP blogs where they leave off once it starts getting busy (in the good stuff!) So honestly, THANK YOU! So sad to see this report end. Maybe you'll get Thread of The Year!?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Jess, thank you so much for sharing your CP experience with us. It's sounds like it was an amazing journey for you. I have really enjoyed reading about your experiences.
Best of luck for the future.

It has been a pleasure following your adventures this year. Thank you for sticking with it through the end. I wish you the best in life and hope you continue to enjoy your journey!

Wow I can't believe it's over! I didn't comment much, but I have been reading almost from the very beginning. I found the report about a month after you started but I caught up quickly :)

Good luck with all of your future endeavors!

Congratulations Jess! I have followed along this whole time (although I haven't posted often, if at all...) and I have enjoyed it so much!

I wish I knew about the DCP when I was in college! It seems like such an amazing experience.

Thanks for sharing your journey!

Wow Jess, I can't believe it's over :-( I have been with you since the beginning of the TR. I'm glad to see how much fun you had and all the people you have met. It definitely looked like a grand adventure. I am glad that you are now living in FL. We are both Floridians now lol. Congrats on the graduation and becoming a DCP Alumni. I just want to say thank for taking time to write such an amazing TR. Your TR's never disappoint. I can't wait to see more maybe in the future. Have a wonderful day and maybe we can chat sometime soon. :wave2:

This TR was pretty amazing - thank you for sticking with it, even though life got so busy. I loved hearing all about your DCP, what an awesome experience for you. Good luck with the rest of school! :goodvibes

Congratulations and thank you for this excellent TR! You are a good writter, you should also have a blog :thumbsup2

Jess-
Thank you so much for sharing your journey! I have followed many of your TRs over the years but this was obviously epic.

Your journey has been special indeed and it is so amazing that you have taken advantage of the gifts, opportunities and talents that you have been given. I joined Instagram today to follow you- NPdancer. You are a great role model and I would be proud if my daughter were to grow into the wonderful young woman you are.

Good luck and god bless!
Pam

Jess, I have followed your TR from beginning to end (have read your others as well). What an AMAZING and wonderful experience you have had and like you said, this is just the beginning of your journey! Best of luck and much happiness and success in whatever you do, wherever you may be!
:goodvibes

47 Year old Mom here - I feel such a sense of sadness knowing your "trip report" is over. I wish I had done half the adventures you have when I was a college student. Bravo, indeed!
I have Tweeted your last post to my 17 year old daughter - good advice to a high school senior about to embark on following her own dreams! You are an inspiration!
Will keep up with your adventures on Twitter and Instagram. Thank God for those!!!

I don't think there are enough things that I can say to say how thankful I am for you sharing your journey and how happy I am for you to have gotten to experience this and then even more adventure with your new journey through life.

You really lived the DCP life to the fullest, and I'm so happy that you got to spend so much time in the parks, join so many people for even just a little dismeet on their vacations (even me! lol) and just have a blast throughout the program!!

I'm sure that your tales of the program will encourage many others who were hesitant about it to do the DCP, you shared a really positive light on everything but didn't shelter the bad moments away either! Thank you for that! Obviously, I know the DCP isn't the right route for me, but I know I'll be seeing you down there someday soon when we're both CM's lol!! Auditions next month!! Ha.

I truly do hope that you are loving life down there, and congrats on being able to make the move and find a dream that will continue on in your life. Thank you again for sharing everything and I know I'll see ya around the parks again!

:)

Well done, Jess! Congratulations on all your accomplishments thus far. I'm sure I speak for all us when I say that we hope to see you, hear from you, and read about you in the times to come. You have been a wonderful inspiration to all of us.

I feel like I know you, so I'm a little sad that this chapter is closing, but so proud of you! :goodvibes

....end the DCP frump trip report. Check! Another one off your list.

Thanks for the ride!!!

:cheer2:

:moped:

Linda

Jess,
Thank you so much for sharing you DCP with us. I wish you the best of everything in you new life. God bless you and I look foward to seeing you in Lia's reports. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Lisa

Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. It is evident how much you have grown and matured over the past year. Congratulations! I feel like I have learned so much about the CP. My son (10) now wants to do it! Great advice in your last post.

Although I've never been a big poster, I have truly enjoyed your TR's over the last few years and feel like I've kind of watched you grow up! Congratulations and best wishes to you!!! :goodvibes

Hi Jess,

So well done! My daughters and I have been reading along with your adventures. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. We wish you well with your new challenges. Thank you for being such a wonderful roll model for my girls! You are a very sweet, bright young lady!

What a fantastic adventure! Thank you so much for sharing this tremendous journey with all us Disney lovers. It couldn't have been easy to keep sharing when you were so busy and going through some tough times.

This should so win an award of some sort! :thumbsup2

Best wishes to you Princess Jess! pixiedust:

Thank you so much for sharing this journey with us! I stumbled across your report a few weeks ago and have spent them reading every single entry. You are a smart young lady to have taken full advantage of this opportunity presented to you and run with it! My daughter (who is almost 11) really enjoyed all the details about the CP too. I never knew exactly how it all worked and I am so glad I know more now because of you.

Good luck on your new adventure in FL and maybe I will see you in the parks one day! (BTW, I think you would make an AMAZING "friend" of Jasmine! Keep going on those auditions!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter