Disney Contests-Win a Trip to the Parks, Disney stuff etc

We picked up a 24 case of Coco-Cola today and the box was printed with a "Win a Trip to Expedition Everest" contest. It is only open to southern states.

Would you tell me how Coca-Cola defines southern state? I live in Maryland, which is south of the Mason-Dixon line. Do they mean Southern states or SOUTHERN states?!?!?!

TIA
cat_herder said:
We picked up a 24 case of Coco-Cola today and the box was printed with a "Win a Trip to Expedition Everest" contest. It is only open to southern states.

EXPIRED

"Cars" License to Win Auction and Instant Win Game

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/cars/licensetowin/

Starts 5/15/06

Collect mileage stickers and use them to bid on items, or win instantly.

No official rules posted yet, but details will be posted here after it starts on Monday.

You can bookmark the above link and be ready!

cars_promo.jpg

I found my car!!the purple fire one ;)

updated with new contests (if any have expired that I missed please pm me)

DaraAllen said:
Would you tell me how Coca-Cola defines southern state? I live in Maryland, which is south of the Mason-Dixon line. Do they mean Southern states or SOUTHERN states?!?!?!

TIA

LOL, having lived all my life in Alabama and Florida I would never think of Maryland as being in the South myself.

The coke box said (I had to empty out all the cokes in it to look again) Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Missouri, and Texas.

You have to find a Yeti Foot Print on the inside of the box. Our's said: try again.

Went to the store yesterday to look for the Cokes ours had another contest not the disney one on the 24 packs :(

Win a Trip for two to the Bahamas

http://us.mms.com/us/

legal residents of the U.S. and its territories, possessions and commonwealths (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 21 years of age or older as of May 1, 2006

1 entry ONLY

epires 6-30-06

EXPIRED

Thanks for going through all that to find out! I appreciate it.

You know how I know I live in the South: When my New York uncles give me a hard time for "How are y'all doin'?" In return, I ask them how to spell "youse" as in "How youse doing?"

Frankly, I just consider myself a swamp Yankee!

cat_herder said:
LOL, having lived all my life in Alabama and Florida I would never think of Maryland as being in the South myself.

The coke box said (I had to empty out all the cokes in it to look again) Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Missouri, and Texas.

You have to find a Yeti Foot Print on the inside of the box. Our's said: try again.

since I am never over on rewards much anymore (they still keep it up over there by the way) I thought we could do one here
We miss you, Mal. Subscribing so I don't miss out on any contests.

EXPIRED

Win passes to an advance screening of Cars to be held on June 3 in:
Boston
Chicago
Dallas
Detroit
Los Angeles
New York
Seattle
San Diego

Link

Hurry! Ends May 25! Limit one entry/e-mail address/household.

hi Jen

can you beleive it! It has been one year since VMK started and I abandoned ship ;) I miss you guys too!!!!

:grouphug:

you all need to start playing VMK!!! :teeth:

We need a good "bad"girls club! over here on VMK;)

Mal

EXPIRED

Carvels Fudgie Fanatics Instant Win
The Instant Win Prizes are as follows:

(1) Grand Prize: a trip for four to Orlando, Florida.
(1) First Prize: a home entertainment center.
(1) Second Prize: Xbox 360™ w/ video games.
(10) Third Prizes: Carvel Ice Cream Cake for one year.

Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game Play per email address per person per day.

http://www.carvel.com/fudgiefanatics/

Hawaiian Tropic Orlando Sweepstakes

* Win a Grand Prize of a 4-night trip to Orlando for four people (airfare, hotel, most meals, ground transportation, passes to a major Orlando theme park).

* Enter online - entry form at bottom of page below rules.

* One entry per household per day.

* Open to residents of the continental US.

* Expires 8/31/06.

EXPIRED

https://secure.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/specialEvents/detail?name=50thSweepsSpecialEventDetailPage

Fifty Disneyland 50th Anniversary commemorative prizes will be awarded to 50 random winners. The prizes are:
  • ONE (1) Grand Prize: Framed Disneyland 50th Commemorative Pressed Penny Collection
  • TEN (10) 2nd Place Prizes: Framed 50th Anniversary Souvenir Map with Commemorative Pins
  • TEN (10) 3rd Place Prizes: Framed 50th Anniversary Golden Mouse Ears with Commemorative Pins
TWENTY-NINE (29) 4th Place Prizes: 50th Anniversary Commemorative 2 CD Set: The Official Album of the Disneyland® Resort

* enter online

* must be registered with disney

* One entry per member per day

* ends 31 July 2006

* Open to residents of the US and its territories
EXPIRED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter