Disney costumes available in DL?...

ByTheHook

A Reformed Toad
Okay, Plan B: have any of you seen a Peter Pan costume for a DS1.5 and/ or a Cpt. Hook costume for a DS3 at DL's stores themselves? --Would make a really cool combo for Halloween (and while at DL), if they had these.

Thanx again. pirate:

I've seen Captain Hook costumes and considering how big pirates are right now, they should have those. Not sure if I've seen Peter Pan. Now If you wanted Capt. Jack and Davey Jones--that'd be no problem what so ever.

Actually, unless they have arrived in the last week, there are no Capt. Jack costumes in the park or Wolrd of Disney. My kids both want to be pirates. I got the little girl's pirate's dress but no Capt. Jack stuff. The lady at the store told me they are "hoping" they arrive...whatever that means. We were able to get the hat and wig.....that was the most important part for my son. I can figure something out if I can't find the others at our local Disney Store.

I am pretty sure I saw Capt. Hook.

This was as of the Friday before Labor Day.

I've been in several disney stores the past few weeks, as I am trying to find some fun stuff for my vacation that is coming up, and I have seen Peter Pan costumes, and Captain Hook ones as well............................... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! They even had these adorable Tinkerbell ones. I wish I had a little girl, or a neice to dress up. :goodvibes

But yes I am sure that other disney stores, including park ones will have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter