Disney Countdown app for Android and Apple

dmdj232

Mouseketeer
HELLO ALL!! Well we have booked our next trip!! What are some good countdown apps have you all used? We are preferably looking for an app that will work on both Android and iPhone. If not, we will try any that you can recommend!!
TIA!!!!!

I have one on my android phone that I can put as a widget so I just have to look at my phone to see how many days are left. I know it's not available for iPhones because my boyfriend wanted to get the same one I have and he couldn't find it in the App Store. It's free in the play store. Looks like it's called the Disney world countdown. I just had to put in my arrival date and then add it as a widget to my home screen.

I have one on my android phone that I can put as a widget so I just have to look at my phone to see how many days are left. I know it's not available for iPhones because my boyfriend wanted to get the same one I have and he couldn't find it in the App Store. It's free in the play store. Looks like it's called the Disney world countdown. I just had to put in my arrival date and then add it as a widget to my home screen.
OK! Thanks!!!

I like the Dreamdays app (not sure if it works on Android though...)

It has some ads, but it's free and you can customize your background picture :D I've got holiday Mickey and Minnie as my primary picture for our upcoming trip!

I like the Dreamdays app (not sure if it works on Android though...)

It has some ads, but it's free and you can customize your background picture :D I've got holiday Mickey and Minnie as my primary picture for our upcoming trip!
Thanks! I'll check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter