Disney Cruise Line Scrapbook Layouts

vpalmer

DIS Veteran
I thought you all might be interested in seeing scrapbook layouts from our first cruise.

IMG_9683.jpg

IMG_9053.jpg

Oh, and yes I know I drew the route wrong, but I had only had one sheet of paper so I had to go with it. :rolleyes1

IMG_9057.jpg

MaidenVoyageLO.jpg

SwimatSeaLO.jpg

KettheShowBegin.jpg

IMG_9049.jpg

IMG_9050.jpg

APiratesLifeforMeLO.jpg

CastawayCayLO.jpg

Anyway, I know people have talked about scrapbooking their cruises here and thought you might be interested. I will do more eventually but that's it for now.

It looks like you had so much FUN!!!

Now I want to cruise-Disney only of course,

Your layouts look very nice. It all goes together, but is not cookie cutter of each other. I like that, personally. Makes for an enjoyable read through.

Those are really really neat!! Where did you get the Disney Magic stickers?

And the map paper?

I don't recall seeing those around.

Those are really really neat!! Where did you get the Disney Magic stickers?

And the map paper?

I don't recall seeing those around.

Cobbler,

The Magic stickers came from the paper sold sold on board The Magic and the map paper came from my local scrapbook store altough I haven't seen it around lately. I picked it up last year because we had the trip planned.

Great Layouts!
I might have to scraplift an idea or two!
Looks like you had a great time.

Your pages are fantastic! I have never been on a cruise, but looking at your pages makes me want to book one now!

For the map paper that you used, does it have the name of a company that manufactures it on the back of it. I too love this paper and NEED some for myself. Thanks.:)

Kristina

Your pages look great! I wish I would have taken more pictures on our cruise: your layouts look so complete. Great job!

Great job! Just cruised last month and I am staring at my pile of photos waiting to be scrapped. I love your title page!!

GREAT pages!!! I can't wait to go on our first DCL cruise this year, and your lo's are so cute!! I can't believe the awesome dolphin shots you got!! Was that outing worth the money for you??
It's funny -- i bought the same matching disney outfits for my family for the cruise!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter