• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Cruise with a Toddler

Just off the Disney Wonder with my 3.5-year-old. It’s absolutely worth it! He had a great time and is already asking to go back to “Mickey’s Boat!”

PP is right -- my kid had the most amazing time running around IKEA the other week...

That said, he also has been cruising since he was 18 months old and has had a lot of fun on every cruise. As PP said, it's really more for you -- if you think you'd have fun going on a cruise with your child at this age, go for it! 4 is definitely old enough to be able to get excited about things like meeting certain characters or going to the pool. Assuming he's potty trained, he could also go to the kids club, which many kids really enjoy.

If you only have the budget for 1 cruise in the next 2-3 years I might wait. If not one had fun with all 3 kids starting at 6 months!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter