Disney Customer Service Question

excitedtraveler

Mouseketeer
When I booked my trip the other day and when I called today with a question the teleprompter asked me if I have been to Disney already since 2003 and if I have been to Disney 5x or more (which I have) so they would know who to connect me with. So what do you think that means? If you have travelled with Disney several times before, do you get different customer service than a first-timer would? Do you get better, more experienced personnel or do you get the new staff b/c they figure you know the ropes??:scratchin

The girl who made my arrangements for my trip was very nice and friendly on the phone, but I felt like I was walking her through it. I had to bring up that I wanted Magical Express transportation and I had to bring up that I wanted to make ADR's. I felt like it was a good thing that I knew what I was doing. Just wondering if anyone knew what their philosophy was on this. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter