Disney dangled the visual weinee & Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! 10/26

I am new to your reports but looking forward to hearing all about it. We have wondered about CBR and now I will get some first-hand info!

I am in can not wait to hear the fun that was had! Our trip starts in August! Excited!

As the proud owner of two, yes two, mickeystoontown backsacks, I am appalled to find myself on page 5! Such a slacker I am. But I'm here now and ready for another fun ride.

Yay...you started your report! :thumbsup2

I was hoping we would run into you but no luck. I guess I will just have to hear about your trip here!

I'm coming out of lurkerdom!!! I caught the tail end of your last report and love the way you express your...southerness! We're from Texas and I totally get it! I glad I caught this report earlier than the last and I can't wait to read along! :cool1:

I'm here! So excited to hear about your adventures!!!
:coffee: (following instructions--got my coffee!)

Yay first one to post and a rule follower too! (you got your coffee)

YAY!!!!!!:cool1:

Welcome! Glad to see you here!

I'm here...back to catch up later, but wanted to get my save in here.

***As promised...I'm back. I loved your intros, as always. You described Hunter to a tee...and that was just after spending a little time with you all.

Kathy! Even with the little time that you spent with Hunter, you could see that he is just like I describe him.

Joining in!!!!

Hey Jen!

I am here, now to read!!

Judy's here!

I'm in!!! 1st time I made the 1st page!!!

Woo hoo! Make it to the first page!

Whoo Hoo!! Been looking forward to this one, I love your trip reports. :cool1:

Welcome aboard!

Yay, I may it in early and get a FRONT ROW SEAT!!! :cool1:

Heck yeah! Front row baby!

Following from Page 1 this time... :rotfl:
Just read the last post in your PTR TOC, and noticed the link for the AAR. Nice to get in before the rush.

First page! Welcome!

I'm here!!! Can't wait to follow along!! *now going back to read* :cool1:

Welcome to the latest report!

Hey Scott! Welcome!

Hoping to get a front row Seat! :goodvibes

Got the front row reserved for ya!

Hello Lisa! I read your last trip report & am looking forward to this one. Thanks for taking the time to share your trip with us!

Welcome! I hope that you'll stick around!

We'll, I am hooked!! I am not a reader, but loved your introduction and look forward to the whole thing. School is out and now I will have something to read during my break. The truth is I am a reading interventionist and don't like to read, hahahaha

I do want to thank you!!!! Yesterday, one of DD friends had to back out of our upcoming Oct trip. DD will be a HS senior and we are letting her take a couple of friends with her. We have FD so we only ask that they cover their ticket/MNNSHP ticket, so $500. We talked about it and decided not to cover the ticket cost for one when the other is still paying her portion. Life happens and she will have fun with the friend that is going. Your frankness with your DD about life and grown up decisions is exactly what I needed this morning. Again, thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Welcome! I used to read all the dang time but life keeps me from it now. At least I can say that I read on the Dis.

Like I said, growing up suck sometimes (a lot of the time at times...did that make sense?:rotfl:) I agree with you on not picking up the tab for one person when you aren't doing it for the other. Making hard decisions also sucks. :sad1:

Camille: <Upon seeing the post on FB about the TR> "This was about an hour ago.......Could be 2-3 pages in by now!" :rotfl: When I'm right, I'm right! :)

Here!! :cool1:

Can't wait to hear about the weinee. :blush: Wait! What?!? :teeth:

Camille! Ahhh, the Disney visual weinee! I just had to get a taste.

Can't wait to hear about all the fun!!

Glad to have you here!

I am new to DIS but cant wait to read more about your trip! We are going this October and I cant wait! :wave2:

Yay! A new Diser! I hope that you'll continue to post!

Hey I am here!!!

Howdy! I'm happy to see you here!

Subscribing - can't wait to hear all about it :)

Welcome aboard!

Wait a minute...let me pick myself up from the floor....okay, you are back on the Dis and you're here!

Whoot - vicarious living at CBR with Mickeystoontown and her boys!!!

:cool1:

Welcome! I've got some tales to tell.

So excited to read this report! Your last one was the reason I picked CBR for our first trip coming up in August. :)

Welcome aboard! I will have some resort pictures coming up soon which will get you excited for your stay at the CBR!

Yay, can't wait to hear all about it!

Glad to have you here!

I'm excited to hear about this year's adventures!

Welcome! Welcome!

Page 2!!! It was so great seeing you guys again!!

Hey Mary! It was so nice to see you girls again!

Hello, Lisa! I've followed all of your trip reports over the years and CBR is also our favourite (no, that is not misspelled - I am Canuck! :teeth:) resort.

I'm friends with Kathy (KATMARK) and have also met her in person, along with her awesome husband. Actually, we met at OKW when we were both staying there at the same time in 2012. I'm looking forward to reading all about your shenanigans on this recent trip. Sounds like it's going to be a doozie! :)

Welcome! How neat that you were able to meet with Kathy and Mark!

Hey! Welcome!

OMG 2 pages already?? :yay:

Going back to read

Looks like my readers are moving faster than I can keep up! Welcome!

I'm joining! I've seriously never gotten in on one of your TR's on the ground floor. :lmao:

Welcome! Yep, you logged in right at the beginning!

Woo hoo! So glad you are back! Can't wait to read your report!

Welcome aboard!

Coming out of lurkdom and joining in!! Can't wait to read all about your trip!

Thanks for coming out of lurkdom! I hope that you'll post often!

I'm back for more!!! Can't wait to read about the adventure!

Welcome!

Love your reports! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures. I KNOW there were adventures!

:goodvibes

Welcome Dee!

I'm here!

Glad to have you!

Can't wait to hear about this trip. Your last report convinced me to stay at the CBR. Just got back and had a great time!

Yay! I'm so happy that you are here and that you had a great time at the CBR.

Seriously??? Only three hours into your Trip Report, and we're on page THREE??? Just goes to show that everyone loves reading your trip reports!!!

Aww, that's sweet to say Darla! I'm glad to see you here!

I'm here I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Maybe it will help get me out of my post Disney slump.

Welcome! I am suffering from post-Disney blues myself. Only 342 days until we are back.

Hi Lisa!!! Wow! Page 4 already!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!! You know how I like imagining I'm there with you!! Lol! ;-)

Welcome! I am ready to get this party started!

Yay! I'm in! I've been waiting for you to start!

Welcome! Hopefully, I can get another installment written up and posted quickly!

Following along :)

Howdy! I hope that you'll continue posting!

Here, here, here... boy you spend a little time actually working at work and 3 pages sneak up on you! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

Tell me about it! That darn work gets in our way of Dising! Welcome!

Looking forward to following along!

Glad to have you here!

Hey Lisa! :wave2: I'm here and can't wait to read your trip report! :cool1:

Alan

Hey Alan! Good to have you here!

Welcome Mary Ellen!

I'm in!!:thumbsup2 I've so enjoyed your past trip reports and can't wait for this one:)

I'm glad to see you joining in for another report!

I'm in too! We were at WDW during part of your trip May 24-31. Can't wait to hear about your families adventures.

Welcome! I forgot to look to see if you are writing a report.

Yay!! Love your trip reports and you always have the most interesting titles. :rotfl: Cant wait for some beautiful CBR pictures!!

Welcome! I had several titles to choose from and had a hard time choosing.

I'm here. Can't wait to read about this trip! :)

Hey! I'm glad that you are here!

I'm totally in! I just LOVE your trip reports!!:cool1:

Thank you and welcome!

I'm along for the ride!

Welcome! Hang on!

well, I may be on page 6, but at least all I missed was the intro and ALL those other people joining in the fun!!! :wave:
:yay: I can't wait to hear all about your big trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter