***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handbag Lady said:
I am just besides myself with admiration to everyone who has made a design here. I know all of you must have people stopping you in the parks regularly to ask about your shirts.

My jaw is agape!

I don't have a creative bone in my body and we leave in two weeks.

I have a question for anyone: can these designs be put onto iron-on transfers and then can they be ironed onto a hat or a backpack?

My favorite so far is the designer here who makes the Resort-specific ones. I can't wait to see what they do with POR.

There is a POR one (I'm staying at POR, and it was slow coming, for weeks, only POFQ!!) its gorgeous too!!

Do make a test on white paper, you need to "flip" the design I think before printing??? someone?? anyone??? I am so confused!!

you may want to use the iron on paper (avery has high praise) for dark colors, and after ironing on, I've read to leave it set awhile -

Tricialiv...here's two for ya (I can add your sons name to the one)

f2d5a69e.jpg

f2d5a627.jpg

julia & nicks mom said:
I made the car and triplefigs made the design

0ac28ae1.jpg

Thanks for the change to the tag!! Sorry I messed up on who designed it. Getting confused after 2 weeks of studying all the pictures and posts! :goodvibes (Actually I'm always a little confused!!! :rotfl2:

3forWDW said:
Thanks for the change to the tag!! Sorry I messed up on who designed it. Getting confused after 2 weeks of studying all the pictures and posts! :goodvibes (Actually I'm always a little confused!!! :rotfl2:

Hey, j&n's mom & I make a GREAT team!

DestinationDisneyMS.jpg

And here's the Villain one (also collaboration between the 2 of us!)

DisneyVillian.jpg

And here's my ultimate collaboration with j&n's mom! She made the ornaments and Christmas Tink for me!

ChristmasSunWDW.jpg

Haygan, wow you're great. Thanks so much for the princess design, it's perfect! I can't wait until I print it out and transfer it and then give it to her. Thanks again!

Marjorie

WOW, Loved the Tie Dye Mickey Mouse head!

So much so i had to try it myself! hehe

My first attemp at any kind of tie dye..

(added it into my sig cause i need posts *how many?* to post pics.)

Also, Has everyone that wanted to make one figured it out?

If not i could write up a small howto with pics to show people.

Shriva said:
WOW, Loved the Tie Dye Mickey Mouse head!

So much so i had to try it myself! hehe

My first attemp at any kind of tie dye..

(added it into my sig cause i need posts *how many?* to post pics.)

Also, Has everyone that wanted to make one figured it out?

If not i could write up a small howto with pics to show people.

Looks great!!! :banana:

I'm finally, FINALLY trying to catch up on requests. Here's two for IwannaseeMickey:

IwannaseeMickey.jpg

IwannaseeMickey2.jpg

I thought I had done it already, but now I see I hadn't!
POR.jpg

:blush:

Am I missing any others??​

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter