Disney Dining disconnected me

mickeymousefan

loving life in the Lone Star state
Disney dining told me they cant answer my call do to "unforseen circumstances" and hung up on me!!! Anyone else having problems???

I'm having problems booking the Wishes Fireworks Cruise and the Segway tour.

They are saying the information isn't loaded into their computer even though we are just within the 90 day reservation period. I've called twice now and they can't book it. I'm afraid I will miss out even though I first called at exactly the 90 day mark.

I did not have any trouble booking AK Donald's Breakfastsaurus for January.

I got the "unforseen circumstances" break-off 3 times last week. Luckily for us, we went to WDW this past weekend and I made PS ressies there. However, I forgot to do the Fantasmic package and sure enough, on Tuesday I was disconnected again from home.

When we were there we asked about the Segway tour, and our December dates, 19-23rd were all booked.

Bobbi
:wave:

Is it a recording that tells you that there are "unforeseen circumstances"? Seems they are having computer problems.

I know they have a system in their data center that would NOT be giving them this problem. But they are not using it. :)

Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter