Disney Dream Inaugural Cruise 1/26/2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if it's true that the bed can not be split? How do you know which cat 4s have the Murphy bed. My son is too big now for the bunk(14) and I'm sure does not want to sleep with me. We are in 9078

Yes, it's true. The beds don't split. The good news is that all category 4's have a murphy bed (which when down makes getting to the balcony quite challenging)

Has anyone else noticed.......

That the Dream now has support stringers running from below the rear port and starboard overhangs of Cabanas. These were not present when she left Europe, but can be seen in various vids (even with welding in process) during the Wonder/Dream horn battle. And at the 2min mark here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4F-ebnFvMo

They seem to have been added after her first visit to CC.

I see them and you have sparked my curiosity!

I would like to put in my vote for Ken,Linda and Peter (hope I didnt forget anyone) for MVP's of the Disney Dream's Maiden Voyage.:grouphug:
Thanks to all of you the fun meter just went up a big notch on this cruise.
Just wanted to say thank you again for all your hard work on this cruise.;)
The first MVP drinkie poo round will be on me.:woohoo:
Thanks again
Tim:cool2:

Hamm1207 / Sarah for her FE roster.

We are on the fantasy mv too!

We were due to book it but I now work with the London 2012 Olympic team and taking time off just before the Olympics is apparently not a good idea!:confused3

I'm gutted, but happy to meet you all at least once anyway!:thumbsup2

I am so incredibly sorry that I didn't add you to the FE earlier! I see that you requested that I add you on Dec 4th. I don't know how in the world I missed that post! I gathered your information from the roster page, please check the FE list and verify the information. I'M SO SORRY that I didn't add you earlier!

Maybe just Maybe, she / Sarah should walk the plank...:thumbsup2:rotfl2::sad2:

We were due to book it but I now work with the London 2012 Olympic team and taking time off just before the Olympics is apparently not a good idea!:confused3

I'm gutted, but happy to meet you all at least once anyway!:thumbsup2

We're planning on coming to the games!! We can't decide if we want to do a cruise after the games, or just explore London for a week! :cool1:

Sarah -- we are planning to go the olympics as well!!! Bats -- don't let my daughter find out where you're working! She'll be full of questions!!

We're planning on coming to the games!! We can't decide if we want to do a cruise after the games, or just explore London for a week! :cool1:

Don't just stay in London ... the UK has so much more to offer.

Sarah -- we are planning to go the olympics as well!!! Bats -- don't let my daughter find out where you're working! She'll be full of questions!!

I'll try to remember to bring her something next week .. not sure what I've got but I'll have a look.:)

Very Very new to Disboard.
Family will be on the inaugural and would like to get involved in everything if it isn't too late.
Just upgraded to concierge.
What am i supposed to do?

LOVE reading the boards, This is my virgin post to anyboard ever.

Family will be on the inaugural and would like to get involved in everything if it isn't too late.

If you would like to receive name free badges and lanyards for everyone in your group, I need first names asap.

You should go to the first post in the thread and look for the link that talks about our activities.

Ken

How lucky to upgrade to concierge!
You should definitely enjoy that!

Please forgive me but I am in the middle of rereading this thread, which is bringing questions to my mind.

This will be my 3rd Disney cruise however I have never been to the Cape Canaveral port which I understand is a great Disney building. Are there more Character Photo opportunities in Florida than there were in LA and Dover? Is there more to do at the terminal? Should I have my princess 'Princessed' up?

We have boarded in PC tons of times and there is always Captain Mickey and Sailor Minnie out for photos (not at the same time). sometimes you will see Pluto or Goofy walk through but they may have more for the MV. I actually don't remember what they had when we boarded in LA for the PC cruise back in 2005.

The building itself is beautiful...there are TV that play cartoons for the kids...no real activities but we just like the excitement in the room while waiting to board after we check in.

MJ

I hope there is as many fireworks for the MV as there has been in all the videos I have seen of the ship!

We are also booked on the MV of the Fantasy.

Thank you to everyone that put in all this time to organize all the various activities for this MV. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. Can't wait to meet everyone.

So, just got word from one of the folks, on the roster that they are having Mini buttons made for each and every person on the roster!
How Kewl is that !

I am told that they will look great on the lanyard.
And they will be given out with the lanyards.

LANI - "Lani and Alex" - Bringing Special " Dream " mini-buttons to go with the lanyards
one for each person on the roster.

I also know of a couple other items!!! :banana:

:worship:

Ok, Well the Roster is now CLOSED

Of course I will make changes for you people upgrading at the last minute!

And I have a few more changes to make yet.

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo I'm going cruising. :woohoo:

Ken, thank you for all your hard work! :worship: :hug:

Peter

Been a pleasure!
Emailing and getting to know all you fine people :) :cloud9:

Sending a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone involved in making this MV so special and fun! :flower3:

This is our 1st MV and I can hardly wait! 9 days and counting!

We will be staying the night of the 25th at the Radisson at the port (hubby, myself and 15yr old daughter)! Hope to meet some of you there.

I am looking forward to all this MV and the Disney Dream has to offer! :banana:

~Dan, Niki and Danyel

Adding my thanks to those working to make this maiden voyage extra special!!
Can't wait to board the Dream!!!!!!

Don't just stay in London ... the UK has so much more to offer.

I'll try to remember to bring her something next week .. not sure what I've got but I'll have a look.:)

We spent 9 days driving around England in March....had a blast...stayed in London a few nights then went to Cotswolds, Bath, Brighton, Oxford, York, Dover....we had an awesome trip!!!

Would LOVE to go back for the Olympics.:thumbsup2

MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter