Disney Dream Inaugural Cruise 1/26/2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, another B2B! We are staying in the same stateroom for both. I am dying to know how the 9A's are in the front of the ship. We debated on them. Our friend has one on deck 6.

I am excited to see there are more B2B cruisers with us. Stateroom tour is a must!!!!

Stateroom tour needed!

We will have to do a stateroom tour:

Jamie and I are in 8504, 9A right in the front with a sweeping ocean view (that corner room) for the inaugural.

Then we are staying B2B and moving down the hall to 8563 cat 11A "Virtual stateroom" for the second cruise.

Wanted to try out two different staterooms so I can get a better idea of what I like on the new ship.

I will be wearing my swimsuit to the port under our clothes so we can be first on the Aquaduck.

Shrimp can wait!

You did not get the memo:

The first person to experience the Aquaduck must meet the following requirements:
1. Swiftwater rescue Tech
2. Master Scuba Instructor
3. Have completed all the Disney endurance series races , with the Princess to be excluded in 2009
4. From Wyoming
5. Have a vast number of GPS waypoints from past cruises
6. and have a gazillion DVC points
7. Has the potential to be retired by then
8. AARP member
and a few other things.... to be determined at a later date... LOL

Scott... I think the first one down will have to be from New Jersey!!! :rotfl2:

We are still debating on going! :goodvibes With The Repo and First Alaskan our plate is pretty full. Right now, we are tentatively on hold with a cat 5C in 7074... at least until 5:00!

Congrats to EVERYONE!!! :thumbsup2

We are going to do back to back too in room 6502!

It's our first back to back, so any experiences?

Whooo hoooo... We're in!
We are in an 11B... 7689 hanging off the back of the ship.... :lmao:
I just wanted to experience the virtual porthole.... Sign us up for the stateroom tour!

Hmmmm.... AquaDuck or shrimp.... this time the shrimp may have to wait... ;)

Whooo hoooo... We're in!
We are in an 11B... 7689 hanging off the back of the ship.... :lmao:
I just wanted to experience the virtual porthole.... Sign us up for the stateroom tour!

Hmmmm.... AquaDuck or shrimp.... this time the shrimp may have to wait... ;)

You could arrange for some one to bring a plate o shrimp by the AD

I think the "Platinum Experience" for the Dreams Maiden Voyage should be 1st dibbs on the AquaDuck!!! :banana::banana:

Stateroom tour needed!

We will have to do a stateroom tour:

Jamie and I are in 8504, 9A right in the front with a sweeping ocean view (that corner room) for the inaugural.

Then we are staying B2B and moving down the hall to 8563 cat 11A "Virtual stateroom" for the second cruise...
8504 looks great - I would definitely love a glimpse!!! :goodvibes We're 9A too and very excited to be right at the front... We're also booked on the B2B BUT I'm not 100% confident my grown up daughter can take that much leave... I shall, of course, be exerting as much parental pressure as possible... :rolleyes:

Yay, another B2B! We are staying in the same stateroom for both. I am dying to know how the 9A's are in the front of the ship. We debated on them. Our friend has one on deck 6.
Come and have a look - we're in #8002 for both legs of the B2B... :thumbsup2

Cool, always love cruising with UK people!:thumbsup2

And always happy to oblige!!!

3701214153148080_12.jpg

You did not get the memo:

The first person to experience the Aquaduck must meet the following requirements:
1. Swiftwater rescue Tech
2. Master Scuba Instructor
3. Have completed all the Disney endurance series races , with the Princess to be excluded in 2009
4. From Wyoming
5. Have a vast number of GPS waypoints from past cruises
6. and have a gazillion DVC points
7. Has the potential to be retired by then
8. AARP member
and a few other things.... to be determined at a later date... LOL

Scott...you forgot the most important requirement (must be having a senior moment)
The Grass Skirt!!!!!:rotfl2:

We are booked!!!
Christie and I (Ken) can't wait to see everyone again. It seems like it has been sooooooo long.
Cat 11b
Deck 7
Put us down for the room tour!!

We are two nurses from South Jersey (alias Disney Dudette Two and Three:earsgirl::earsgirl:) cruising together and reuniting with dear friends :grouphug: including Disney Dudette One. Some of our dear friends already posted and that's how I knew about this board! Pooh Friend #1 Heidi and Chris and Jiminy C fan Sandy and Ted are friends who we have cruised with many times including "Bringing the Magic Home" (Panama Canal cruise) and we can't wait to see them.
We are booked in a Category 9A Cabin 6002. I have no idea where we are. All I knew is I wanted to be on this maiden voyage with my friends!
We aren't doing the back to back but we are going to WDW before the cruise. I would miss not going to the WDW.
I really don't know how I will control my excitement until -1/26/2011!:banana::yay:
Toodles,
Jeanne alias Disney Dudette Two

Hey Jeanne, how exciting to see you post. How can we all control our excitement? My gosh, it's way over a year from now. Can't wait for our reunion!

For a second there I was thinking you were referring to the Repo and the First Alaskan B2B!!! :rotfl2:

Now I have too many threads to check!

I know!!! :eek: It's a little bit :crazy: but we'll cope - we're cruisin' after all... :goodvibes

bonzie1 said:
Scott... I think the first one down will have to be from New Jersey!!! :rotfl2:

We are still debating on going! :goodvibes With The Repo and First Alaskan our plate is pretty full. Right now, we are tentatively on hold with a cat 5C in 7074... at least until 5:00!

Congrats to EVERYONE!!! :thumbsup2

OKAY!!! After some more phone calls we are working on getting a cat 10A GTY... just couldn't swing the 5C! I'm still waiting confiration that this has gone through but as far as I can tell...

We Are In :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :thumbsup2

Room Tour... Grass Skirts... Slide Marathon... Pins... EVERYTHING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter