• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Enchanted Call

THis is so awesome! I book marked it so I can use it for anything in the future...really cool ideas too. I'll use it more often for my toddler as he hits his milestones (abc's, etc). Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup2

so weird you posted this! I just bought one of these today for Friday morning. We are leaving for a quick weekend trip and thought it would be fun to have Mickey wish my DS4 "good morning and see you soon."

Awww, no Buzz Lightyear? I'm not sure who'd be more thrilled to get a call from Tim Allen, my DS6 and DS2 getting a call from Buzz, or DH getting a call from 'Tim the Tool Man'... :rotfl2:

I did this for my DD5 when she lost her first tooth. She absolutely loved having Ariel (her favorite since she was 2) call and congradulate(SP?) her. The only problem I had with it is now she wants to call Ariel all the time and doesn't understand why she can't. I explained to her that Ariel is busy and can only talk when it is really important, she still doesn't get it though.

We do this Xmas morring - each girl gets a call...they still talk about it and cant wait untill the next call.....

That is so adorable!!! OMG!!!! That would be so awesome for the day someone leaves on their Disney Trip.

Did this for DD and DSS a few years back for Christmas. they loved it. Doing it for DD's birthday next week and for C-mas!

LOVE it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter