DISNEY FAMILIES MAGAZINE? or BOOK? Help.

Waggy182

I just call 'em as I see 'em. Rock on!
I have heard of a Disney Families Magazine or Travel Guide. . . can anyone verify its existence, and where I may locate one?

Thank you!
:wave:

I've never heard of it. I do like Family Fun magazine, which is produced by Disney. It occasionally has articles about WDW, but not all the time.

If you're looking for a good guidebook for kids, I'd recommend Birnbaum's Disney World For Kids by Kids. My kids love it. It has pictures and descriptions of all the attractions, with ratings by kids of various ages. It's written at a fairly low reading level (3rd grade, maybe) but my older kids still enjoy reading it. Be sure to get a 2003 if you get one.

I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone else knows about the book/magazine you're looking for.

There is a Disney magazine. I picked one up at my local Border's last week, but it was all wrinkled and torn and it was the last one! It looked great. It said it was the fall issue, so I assume it comes out quarterly. I'm still going to try pick one up somewhere else. Good luck. Tonia

If you are looking for WDW guidebooks I would suggest The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World-it has a section for families. I bought my dd the Birnbaum book as well-since it had lots of pictures and was written on her level-that way she could pick which attractions she wanted to do.

There is an Unofficial Guide written for people traveling with children. Its pretty good.

I buy the Unofficial Guide and the Birnbaums. The Unofficial Guide will actually tell you that a restaurants food is bad (Birnbaums, as the Official Guide, will tell you everything is wonderful), but the Birnbaums is easier to read and has pictures for the kids (mine are preschool age so they need pictures). The Birnbaums for Kids is written to kids that can read fairly well and help plan trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter