Disney Food Pictures...Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onion Rings PT Diner

629334476_6xBcb-L.jpg

We were at Boma Wed. Ribs and sirloin are on the rotation that night. Soups were Carrot Ginger, Lentil & Sausage, Couscous Seafood Stew, Chicken Pepper Pot, and my favorite Chicken Curry Stew. It's sweet with coconut, lightly spiced with curry, and soooo yummy.

Dynamite Roll
DynamiteRollCustom.jpg

Sashimi Sampler
SashimiSamplerCustom.jpg

Ebi Tempura
EbiTempuraCustom.jpg

Shinjuku Gozen
ShinjukuGozenCustom.jpg

Sushi Deluxe
SushiDeluxeCustom.jpg

Grilled Salmon
GrilledSalmonCustom.jpg

Yes, it was the best meal of our trip. We had eaten at Teppan Edo once before, and decided to give Tokyo Dining a try this time. We're sure glad we did.

Glad to hear you both liked it..we are trying it for the first time in Oct

Do you know if they also have butternut squash soup on those nights? I could happily dive into a vat of that stuff. :lmao: If I had ribs AND the soup, I'd be in heaven.

I completely agree about ribs and butternut soup!
Boma is a family favorite of ours. So very happy to have an ADR there on our next trip. On a Wednesday, of course!!

Venison Pot Stickers with tamarind Ponzu
81509158.jpg

Smoky Portobello Soup with Roasted Shiitakes and Chive Oil
81509165.jpg

Butter-poached Wild Boar Tenderloin with Mushroom Bread Pudding,
Fava Beans, and Huckleberry Jus
81509163.jpg

81509161.jpg

Sweet Potato Hazelnut Gratin
81509164.jpg

crispy "savanna" rolls $8.00 -with zellwood corn, bitter greens, goat cheese and curry vinaigrette
81609060.jpg

(these were SO good)

cucumber, tomato, and red onion salad $8.00 -with rocket, cottage cheese, and watermelon vinaigrette
81609059.jpg

(sorry the pic is so blown out)

BLT Salad - with smoked bacon, heirloom tomatoes, arugula, & roasted onion vinaigrette $11.00
81609058.jpg

BLT Salad - with smoked bacon, heirloom tomatoes, arugula, & roasted onion vinaigrette $11.00
81609058.jpg

Now here is a salad everyone can get behind! Pork Belly makes all "salads" better! :rotfl2:

Great pictures! Thanks for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter