Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

Thanksgiving Day dinner at Olivia's

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiFIrzVw-McWpI9V7l7sThZV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJguUnbc5O4b6w4r2NfX4Nbw5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiq0xjVGvE9uuG0gFR9QuKTUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

Caught my attention. We've not been there in years, but have it penciled in for our early April trip.
I highly recommend it....we've had it on our redo bucket list for some time now, but never seemed to have snagged an ADR there....so worth it!
TIP: if you aren't able to get reservations at O'Hana's, head over to Tambu Lounge [next door] - many of the menu items can be ordered here as well! [I don't, however, recommend that for large groups or groups with kids]

I highly recommend it....we've had it on our redo bucket list for some time now, but never seemed to have snagged an ADR there....so worth it!
TIP: if you aren't able to get reservations at O'Hana's, head over to Tambu Lounge [next door] - many of the menu items can be ordered here as well! [I don't, however, recommend that for large groups or groups with kids]
I have only been there once but it was a long time ago (2014) Looks like most of the same things on the menu. I see they don't do the skewers anymore? I would think that the skewers would be easier, the multiple skillets look like they take up a lot of room.

I have only been there once but it was a long time ago (2014) Looks like most of the same things on the menu. I see they don't do the skewers anymore? I would think that the skewers would be easier, the multiple skillets look like they take up a lot of room.
Skewers were a COVID casualty. They have not returned and it's probably more cost effective (and sanitary) to just bring skillets. There have been some slight menu modifications since 2014 like the salad, bread, dipping sauces, type of beef, chicken prep, etc. Shrimp was completely removed and turned into a casserole and noodles were also taken off the menu, but enough guests complained that Disney brought back the fan favorites.

Skewers were a COVID casualty. They have not returned and it's probably more cost effective (and sanitary) to just bring skillets. There have been some slight menu modifications since 2014 like the salad, bread, dipping sauces, type of beef, chicken prep, etc. Shrimp was completely removed and turned into a casserole and noodles were also taken off the menu, but enough guests complained that Disney brought back the fan favorites.
Yep I remember "noodlegate" like it was yesterday.

This (tambu lounge) is our plan for our June trip because I don't like Ohana post Covid. We don't enjoy any of the meats. Just noodles/pot stickers/bread for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter