Disney for one Day - HS...touring plan?

tjknitz

DIS Veteran
We are staying at POP from June 23-25 and visiting the parks for only 1 day (we just came back from a long 2 week vacation in August and our intention this time is to check out all things Star Wars).
I've never been to Disney during PEAK season so I'm a little nervous. Here is the info I have:

Visiting DHS on June 24 2016 (there are PM EMH that night which makes this the least recommended park)
We have park hoppers so I plan on getting over to Epcot at RD and riding Soarin' first then heading over to Test Track to wait Standby (Epcot is the most recommended park this day). From there I plan on heading over to DHS; I have a FP for Star Tours at 1pm. I plan on checking out the Launch Bay area and watching Phasma's Storm Trooper March. We will most likely grab a quick bite to eat in the shade and if the wait isn't too bad ride The Great Movie Ride. If the heat becomes unbearable, we will probably go back to the hotel after Launch Bay and seeing the Storm Troopers.
I have FP for ToT at 5:30pm and TSMM at 6:30pm.
If the dessert party ever opens up my plan is to ride Star Tours again after TSMM and do whatever else to pass the time before going to the party. After the fireworks....if the kids are still rearing to go the plan is to stay and ride/see anything else the kids missed....maybe take in F! if they offer a later show.

Thoughts? Will I be able to get most of this done during a least recommended Peak park day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter