Disney Gift Card on Disney Movie Rewards!

Hoosier37

DIS Veteran
I just got an email today that you can redeem 750 reward points for a $20 Disney Gift Card. Unfortunately there is a limit of one redemption per member. I claimed mine, that's $20 closer to our next trip. Now if I could only use my Citi Extra Cash towards Disney gift cards...

Do they do this quite often or was it a one time thing? It looks like it sold out pretty fast but I would love to take advantage in the future.

I think it was the first time it was offered. I follow DMR on Facebook and they posted on there that they were offering the cards due to all the requests. Later that day they posted again that their entire inventory had been redeemed and they were very surprised at how fast it had gone.

So hopefully they will stock the cards again - I always put in my movie codes but rarely find anything I want to redeem them for, so I was happy to get a gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter