• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Housewares Store?

OneTrackMind

Mouseketeer
I remember reading a few months ago that a Disney housewares store would be opening in DTD. Some of our favorite souvenirs are kitchen things like tea towels, trivets and the best bottle opener we've ever had (a silver Mickey head one). Is this store open yet or does anyone know when it's coming? Or is this all my imagination? :stitch2: Thanks!

It's been open since February. Keep in mind, you can buy everything in that store in various stores (Emporium, Elias & Co), it's just one store specific to that sort of product.

I remember reading a few months ago that a Disney housewares store would be opening in DTD. Some of our favorite souvenirs are kitchen things like tea towels, trivets and the best bottle opener we've ever had (a silver Mickey head one). Is this store open yet or does anyone know when it's coming? Or is this all my imagination? :stitch2: Thanks!
These are my favourite type of Disney merchandise to buy! After my next trip, I plan on only having Disney tea towels in my drawer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter