• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

Disney introduces Electric Standing Vehicles for guests with disabilities

Rumors Rocks

Mouseketeer
http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/wal...ing-vehicles-for-guests-with-disabilities.htm

Disney will offer Electric Standing Vehicles (ESVs) for guests with disabilities at both Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.

The ESVs are equipped with four wheels, and are similar in function to the Segway stand-up vehicles which are not permitted inside Disney parks. The rental fee is $50 per day plus deposit, and can be rented at the existing wheelchair locations throughout property. No medical paperwork is required, and reservations can be made at 407-824-5217.

5yc15.jpg

Interesting looking thing.

Interesting, indeed and thank you for posting a picture to show how they look. Much appreciated. :thumbsup2

I was imagining segways..they look at least a little less lethal to encounter!

Interesting looking little creature indeed. But since my knees hurt with long periods of standing it would not work for me.

We were at Disneyland the other day and were behind quite a few electric scooters. It doesn’t seem easy to manuver in the crowds. People stop in front of them.
We saw a lot of them though. And seemed like mostly woman.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter