• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney items at our local Sam's yesterday!

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Sam's Club had three different Disney phone styles. Cordless Mickey answering, animated sleeping Goofy and another. (Pooh?) I think they were $30 - $50. I was very tempted on the Goofy. I know these are the same type phones we saw in the park stores last January for $75+.
Also they had one package of two Disney wristwatches. Saw the price, but don't recall exact cost. Think it was $20 or less.
Was VERY tempted to buy a phone, but had to restrain. Our trip is coming up soon.

as our Sam's has there is one watch and one mini clock for $28

they had

Mickey

Pooh

Eeyore

Mal

I really REALLY wanted a new pooh watch but had to refrain since I was spending too much on Christmas as it was yesterday! Soooo cute though! Didnt see the phones, good thing LOL!

Thanks for the tip! I saw the Mickey Cordless phone at disney.com, jcpenney.com and at WDW. I loved it and needed a phone but was waiting for a better price. They were only $50 at Sam's compared to $99 at Disney and $79 at JCPenney. :D

My MM watch broke this weekend :( I quess I need one of those too but didn't see any with the mickey hands at Sam's. I'll have to start looking or maybe get mine fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter