Disney Lyric Swap ~ TIME TO MAIL!

Yep yep, that's fine! I was going to make you an extra of that one, but 2 sheets of that paper only make 8.... and I would have needed 9 at the time.

Glad you get one! :)

(And I love surprises, so that's fine you're not telling me! I can't wait!!!! :banana:)

today I mailed:
Rebecca
ZTH
PBF
DisneyBarlans
Duchess Tisha
Mariiee
Momtotwoprincesses
Mickster

I ran out of envelopes so tomorrow I will mail out DownRiverMomma and 123SA.
Susan, I will be sendin the cards for the troops in your box. I have about 10 more I want to get done.

Thanks everyone for playing!
Please let me know as soon as you get your packages!
Thanks!

AR - thanks for letting us know you've mailed! I'll keep a watch out for the package.

Which of my pieces did you want and not get? I'd be happy to make you one of them - just let me know... I think I have extra paper, etc. of everything, so it wouldn't be a problem! Thanks so much for hostessing! We were very happy to be part of your first swap!

Pam

today I mailed:
Rebecca
ZTH
PBF
DisneyBarlans
Duchess Tisha
Mariiee
Momtotwoprincesses
Mickster

I ran out of envelopes so tomorrow I will mail out DownRiverMomma and 123SA.
Susan, I will be sendin the cards for the troops in your box. I have about 10 more I want to get done.

Thanks everyone for playing!
Please let me know as soon as you get your packages!
Thanks!

I'm not going to get mine back?:rotfl: You forgot me!!!!!!:goodvibes

I knew I forgot to list someone! Of course youre getting yours back, in fact first in, first out. I handed your box to the clerk first!
Altho its a good thing I made extra pieces and was able to swap for that Baloo or you may have been short a piece!
And wait till you see the TOT PBF made. My DS loves it. Perfect teen boy piece!

PBF, thanks but it worked out ok and I got the piece in the blind swap!:cool1:
It was "America", and everytime I hear it I start crying. And if it hadnt worked out I would have asked you. I wasnt it that group I think because it was WDW and so I let it go.
And I just had to send the extra TOT to DIT because I think her DS will like it too! You get, I think, her MM March wich is gonna look really cute on a Main Street page.

PBF, thanks but it worked out ok and I got the piece in the blind swap!:cool1:
It was "America", and everytime I hear it I start crying. And if it hadnt worked out I would have asked you. I wasnt it that group I think because it was WDW and so I let it go.
And I just had to send the extra TOT to DIT because I think her DS will like it too! You get, I think, her MM March wich is gonna look really cute on a Main Street page.

Thanks so much! I just love that song too (just listened to it again on iTunes!) - it gives me goosebumps! Glad you liked my stuff and hope DIT does too!!!

(First post from our new Mac --- woo woo! Awesome machine!)

Everything is postal! Please post when your package arrives, thank you!

PBF~ Have fun with your new computer!:goodvibes

We got our box today! (Gonna wait to open it - until Z2H comes home from Wash DC on Saturday night.) :eek:

My crumpled box arrived. I don't know what the PO did to it, but it was pretty pitiful looking. Luckily everything inside is fine. I've looked through everything and it's all wonderful. Thank you everyone for your creativity and hard work.

AR, thanks for the tag. That was sweet of you. And, a big thank you for hostessing. You did a great job!!!!

DIT~ Im glad everything was ok! I dont understand how that happens!
Oops, dropped the box, lets run over it with the truck now!:rotfl:

PBF~ you have a lot more patience than me! I would opened it by now.

Thanks ladies for letting me know they got home safely?!:hippie:

Ok - we couldn't wait!

Z2H and I did a video chat tonight and opened the box "together" - I held everything in front of the camera so she could see it.

Very nice pieces we're looking forward to using on our layouts - thanks, everyone!

Rita - thanks for the goodies - you are wonderful! :worship:

Yay - my package arrived yesterday! Everything was in perfect shape! Thanks for all the wonderful pieces and Rita thanks for hosting and the "extra treat"! :cloud9:

Rita -- my box arrived. With all of the Halloween craziness, i haven't opened it. Looks like I'll be doing that on Monday when te kids are in school!

Just need to hear from DownRiverMama and Mickster and we can put this swap to bed.

I would love to host again sometime in the future but may have to wait until next summer after the Baltics, I still have to make 100 Fish Extender gifts and cant put it off any longer.

Thank you to everyone who played and to eveyone who held my hand along the way!:love::grouphug::flower3:

Sorry, been a little crazy here. Got it and everything is so neat! Thanks everyone and thank you AR for hosting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter