Disney Magic August 19th 2017

Hi all

Ive only just found this group and my family would absolutely love to join in with the fish extender group, but I can see its closed a few days ago...could we PLEASE join in as my 2 children aged 9 and 11 were so looking forward to this.

This is our first disney cruise and we are staying in Disneyland Paris for a few days first then Barcelona for a couple of days before joining the cruise.

Hope you can help us out and we look forward to sharing this magical cruise with you all.
Hi. I have just messaged the group to see how we can add you to the Facebook group. The FE did close on Monday but I've asked if there's anyway you can be added or if not then maybe some of the people in the FE groups might like to give some 'pixie dust' gifts to your children. I'll let you know when I get a reply.

Hi. I have just messaged the group to see how we can add you to the Facebook group. The FE did close on Monday but I've asked if there's anyway you can be added or if not then maybe some of the people in the FE groups might like to give some 'pixie dust' gifts to your children. I'll let you know when I get a reply.
Hi I've just heard back. I can invite you to the group. What is your Facebook details so that I can invite you? We will try and sort the FE situation once you join. I am happy for you to join the FE but it's not up to me as there are others in the FE group also. Please reply asap so we can add you.

That's such a lovely thing to do, thanks so much for trying! We'll keep our fingers crossed and hope to hear from you soon.

The Halls

Wow that's absolutely amazing! My Facebook profile is Ian Hall, it's a private account but I live in Manchester and I'm married to Barbara, which should both show on my profile so that should narrow it down.

Thanks again...you've definitely just sprinkled pixie dust on our house tonight !

Wow that's absolutely amazing! My Facebook profile is Ian Hall, it's a private account but I live in Manchester and I'm married to Barbara, which should both show on my profile so that should narrow it down.

Thanks again...you've definitely just sprinkled pixie dust on our house tonight !
Hi sorry to be a pain but I'm struggling in finding which one is you on Facebook as there seem to be quite a few with your name and some even in Manchester. Not sure if you can give me anything else to go on or you could find me and send me a friend request then I'll add you to the group then unfriend you (oops sounds harsh) my name is Julie Back and I work at B A Fitch newsagents and live in Kent.

Hi Julie - Think I might have found you on facebook and I've sent a friend request over. If it's not you, sorry!

On my profile it lists me as a Manager for Puregym, Went to Highfields school and joined in 2007.

I've just changed my profile to public so should be easier to find.

Hi Julie - Think I might have found you on facebook and I've sent a friend request over. If it's not you, sorry!

On my profile it lists me as a Manager for Puregym, Went to Highfields school and joined in 2007.

I've just changed my profile to public so should be easier to find.
Ok that's good. You found me and then I stuck my finger on the delete button. Anyway I've sent you a friend request now. If I can get all of group 3 to agree, you can join this group if not there are people who are willing to do pixie dust so we will sort something.

Hi all

Ive only just found this group and my family would absolutely love to join in with the fish extender group, but I can see its closed a few days ago...could we PLEASE join in as my 2 children aged 9 and 11 were so looking forward to this.

This is our first disney cruise and we are staying in Disneyland Paris for a few days first then Barcelona for a couple of days before joining the cruise.

Hope you can help us out and we look forward to sharing this magical cruise with you all.
Hi there we are in the same situation :0( really hope we can be added into the group too ... my children will be really heartbroken if they cant join in.
Fingers crossed!

Hi I've just heard back. I can invite you to the group. What is your Facebook details so that I can invite you? We will try and sort the FE situation once you join. I am happy for you to join the FE but it's not up to me as there are others in the FE group also. Please reply asap so we can add you.

Hi There
Sorry to be a nuisance....we too are in the same situation as The Hall family. I have just sat down to look into FE(given its our first cruise I was a bit unsure what to do!) I'm really upset to discover that we may have missed the window for joining.(rubbish Mummy!) My children will be really heartbroken if we cant join in the fun and I wondered if there would be any chance we could be added please?
I have just searched for the Facebook page and have requested to join.
Keeping my fingers crossed and thank you in anticipation ! Nicola

Hi There
Sorry to be a nuisance....we too are in the same situation as The Hall family. I have just sat down to look into FE(given its our first cruise I was a bit unsure what to do!) I'm really upset to discover that we may have missed the window for joining.(rubbish Mummy!) My children will be really heartbroken if we cant join in the fun and I wondered if there would be any chance we could be added please?
I have just searched for the Facebook page and have requested to join.
Keeping my fingers crossed and thank you in anticipation ! Nicola
Hi. I'm sure that you will be added to the Facebook group quickly but the three FE groups are now full but I think that they may open a late group/pixie dust group so there will be something for your children. I am more than happy to do a little pixie dust for your children as I'm sure will some of the others. See you in the facebook group

Ah thank you so much that is so lovely of you! Hopefully once I am added into the FB group I can find out a little bit more. Its all a bit mind blowing ! Trying to get my head around all the things I need to do ! We are very excited!! Hopefully there may be a few other people in my situation and we can work something out! Thanks Again Nicola x

I Just found out about this and would love to join. Can you PLEASE include me? I'm traveling with my husband and two girls age 2 and 7. I know they would enjoy this. I appreciate anything you can do. Thank you!
Evelyn

I know this seems super silly since we will be on vacation, but just thought I would throw this out there. The Game of Thrones season finale is on Sunday, August 20th which is a sea day for us. Any idea if Disney would maybe air this somewhere on board? Maybe Cove or another adult area? It's a big enough show to maybe warrant it!

Enjoy your cruise! We are sailing next June and would love to see the navigators from your cruise..please post them to help us prepare and build the excitement for June 2018. Thanks in advance!!

Would someone on this cruise be willing to do me a favor and ask at the Port Excursions desk if it is possible to do the Pompei half day excursion and the Herculeum excursion on the same day? Pompei is at 8:00 am and Herculium is at 1:00 pm. I am booked for the Mt. Vesuvius hike and Pompei for the 9/9 cruise but am thinking of cancelling due to the recent fires on Vesuvius. I want to know if this would be possible before I decide to cancel. Thank you and have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter