Disney Magic Kingdoms

I wonder if either of the new pirates attractions will be put into platinum chests... have a feeling Davy Jones will be premium as well. Still seems weird to me that Jack Sparrow is a premium considering he’s like the main character of this franchise.

Had one ear hat left to get Baymax's costume...couldn't check if it dropped in time due to being busy at work...this is the first event I didn't fully finish. I think that is quite silly!

Anyway, very excited for the new stuff and now off to study for a test tomorrow! Woohoo!

I wonder if either of the new pirates attractions will be put into platinum chests... have a feeling Davy Jones will be premium as well. Still seems weird to me that Jack Sparrow is a premium considering he’s like the main character of this franchise.

Oh good more stuff to sit next to the frozen pond, zootopia racetrack, and Fantasmic.

I believe you have answered your own question... because at the end of the day, it is all truly pointless. Hell, I think during the live stream for Lilo and Stitch if I remember correctly, they basically admitted that it was going to be time to put some buildings away for the new ones being introduced. Even the actual Disney parks bulldoze attractions to make room for new ones. The only reason I could see new concession stands being introduced is to add ways for players to gain additional magic as areas are introduced. As for decorations, if they eliminated those, they would basically have to eliminate the chests, too. There wouldn't be enough to win from them. Plus, they help us to gather up more elixirs. Right now I'm at 65k with zero to spend them on.
Fair enough, but by that logic the game itself is all truly pointless.

While we have talked about this aspect of the game and agreed that they have basically abandoned all aspects of building you kingdom aspect of the game, they still advertise it as a build your own kingdom aspect of the game.

If you don’t care about designing or building your kingdom, that’s great you don’t have to. All I’m saying is those who downloaded it for that aspect or want to build their kingdom, should also be able to. It would be win win for everyone.

I guess all I’m saying is they introduced all this land, what over a year ago, and they still haven’t opened up 6 plots of land. Why don’t they give us to option of opening them (if we want to). I don’t care how they do it (elixir, magic, quests, etc.) but just give it to us. Again they created that land over a year ago, just turn on the switch and make it available.

Also, as I stated in a previous post, I like what they announced on the live stream and like the fact that they are opening a new land. I just don’t really understand why they refuse to do something with the land that is already there?

I'm not certain I want to go battling villains just to uncurse a parcel of land. I've got enough useless magic sitting around for that purpose.

I don’t have anywhere near the amount you do, I think I have 9 million, and would also gladly use magic to pay for it. I was just looking for ways for players who don’t, be able to also get the land. Although I guess, if they don’t have over a million in magic, land is likely less of an issue for them.

Not sure what the purpose would be of giving it all away up front? We DO have a way of unlocking it... waiting for the occasional expansion of the game board. That is what allows us to keep moving forward. If they did it all at once, it would be less for them to introduce periodically with each new release.

They’ve had that land there for over a year, and they’ve gone months without giving us land, even though many of us were requesting it, so I guess I don’t see that as them giving it all away up front. For the last year or so, they have been releasing building buildings that take up more land than they have given along side it. At a minimum, the land available should be equal, if not greater, than area the buildings take up.

They used to be months apart and we got permanent content in between but lately, they have changed to back-to-back events, which I am pretty sure almost no one suggested that in the surveys or on social media. So, they are pretty much doing whatever they want and eventually picking up some of our suggestions. I think now they are getting closer to what we have been wanting though. Baby steps.

One of the best parts of watching the live stream was the hosts saying "in response to people asking for such and such we have done ...." and then the comments explode with "who the heck is asking for this?!?!?!?!?!"

speaking of stuff in chests - I don't know what constitutes "complete Bambi" in order to open one of the portals, but I don't have the float or the ice rink which are only in chests - I hope I don't need those in order to "complete Bambi"

I'm so antsy for the tower challenge and the addition of the new stuff and the land expansion. I also like that during a tower challenge you can level up characters and it doesn't hinder progress. I wish that for all of you who don't have certain characters are able to get them in this tower challenge.

It is a very gloomy day here so because I have nothing better to do and my muses have run away, I'm posting my status. Feel free to ignore and scroll onward.

Merlin - Maxed at 2 - maybe they will give him a new thing this update? They did say there was content they left out of the livestream on purpose.
Mickey & Friends - all 9 - all maxed out
Toy Story - all 10 - Alien collecting for 10, rest are maxed out
Cinderella - all 3 - all maxed out
Peter Pan - all 4 (Thursday that changes to 6) Peter is ready for 9, rest are maxed out (for now - that changes on Thursday)
Pirates of the Caribbean - all 3 (Thursday that changes to 6), all maxed out (for now - that changes on Thursday)
Monsters, Inc. - all 6 - all maxed out
Wall-E - both of them - both maxed out
Tangled - all 4 - all maxed out
Sleeping Beauty - all 5 - all maxed out
Zootopia - all 4 - all maxed out
Bambi - Thumper (ready for 8), Bambi (ready for 7), Flower (collecting for 8)
Jungle Book - all 5 - all maxed out
The Incredibles - all 7, Jack Jack ready for 6, rest are maxed out
Nightmare Before Christmas - all 4, all maxed out
Frozen - all 6, all maxed out
Mulan - all 3, all maxed out
Beauty & the Beast - all 7 - all maxed out
Lion King - all 7 - all maxed out
Aladdin - all 7 - all maxed out
Alice in Wonderland - all 7 - all maxed out
Snow White - all 9 - all maxed out
Winnie the Pooh - all 7 - all maxed out
Lilo & Stitch - all 7 - Stitch is moving to 10 as I type this, rest are maxed out
Big Hero 6 - Hiro (ready for 6), Baymax (collecting for 3), Yokai (ready for 4), Go Go (ready for 5), Honey Lemon (ready for 7), Fred (ready for 5), Wasabi (ready for 5)

Magic - 9,298, 125
Gems - 659
Elixir - 15,791 <---- I had a little over 22,000 so I decided to buy a platinum chest, in hopes I got something good out of it. I got the planter.

They’ve had that land there for over a year, and they’ve gone months without giving us land, even though many of us were requesting it, so I guess I don’t see that as them giving it all away up front. For the last year or so, they have been releasing building buildings that take up more land than they have given along side it. At a minimum, the land available should be equal, if not greater, than area the buildings take up.

Let's face it... fuzzy math of two items added together to produce a single object yielding a totally different item now lends itself to fuzzy geometry, where round buildings equal square bases, squeezed incorrectly into rounded corners.

speaking of stuff in chests - I don't know what constitutes "complete Bambi" in order to open one of the portals, but I don't have the float or the ice rink which are only in chests - I hope I don't need those in order to "complete Bambi"
No, neither are required. Floats are never a part of requirements.

I'm so antsy for the tower challenge and the addition of the new stuff and the land expansion. I also like that during a tower challenge you can level up characters and it doesn't hinder progress. I wish that for all of you who don't have certain characters are able to get them in this tower challenge.

It is a very gloomy day here so because I have nothing better to do and my muses have run away, I'm posting my status. Feel free to ignore and scroll onward.

Merlin - Maxed at 2 - maybe they will give him a new thing this update? They did say there was content they left out of the livestream on purpose.
Mickey & Friends - all 9 - all maxed out
Toy Story - all 10 - Alien collecting for 10, rest are maxed out
Cinderella - all 3 - all maxed out
Peter Pan - all 4 (Thursday that changes to 6) Peter is ready for 9, rest are maxed out (for now - that changes on Thursday)
Pirates of the Caribbean - all 3 (Thursday that changes to 6), all maxed out (for now - that changes on Thursday)
Monsters, Inc. - all 6 - all maxed out
Wall-E - both of them - both maxed out
Tangled - all 4 - all maxed out
Sleeping Beauty - all 5 - all maxed out
Zootopia - all 4 - all maxed out
Bambi - Thumper (ready for 8), Bambi (ready for 7), Flower (collecting for 8)
Jungle Book - all 5 - all maxed out
The Incredibles - all 7, Jack Jack ready for 6, rest are maxed out
Nightmare Before Christmas - all 4, all maxed out
Frozen - all 6, all maxed out
Mulan - all 3, all maxed out
Beauty & the Beast - all 7 - all maxed out
Lion King - all 7 - all maxed out
Aladdin - all 7 - all maxed out
Alice in Wonderland - all 7 - all maxed out
Snow White - all 9 - all maxed out
Winnie the Pooh - all 7 - all maxed out
Lilo & Stitch - all 7 - Stitch is moving to 10 as I type this, rest are maxed out
Big Hero 6 - Hiro (ready for 6), Baymax (collecting for 3), Yokai (ready for 4), Go Go (ready for 5), Honey Lemon (ready for 7), Fred (ready for 5), Wasabi (ready for 5)

Magic - 9,298, 125
Gems - 659
Elixir - 15,791 <---- I had a little over 22,000 so I decided to buy a platinum chest, in hopes I got something good out of it. I got the planter.
It's been at least a week since you unleashed your superpower of list-making on us. Now I know why I had that, 'I feel like I missing something' feeling. Thanks for the recharge...hee hee hee...

Had one ear hat left to get Baymax's costume...couldn't check if it dropped in time due to being busy at work...this is the first event I didn't fully finish. I think that is quite silly!

Anyway, very excited for the new stuff and now off to study for a test tomorrow! Woohoo!

Good luck on your test!!!

It's been at least a week since you unleashed your superpower of list-making on us. Now I know why I had that, 'I feel like I missing something' feeling. Thanks for the recharge...hee hee hee...

Now things are complete. I put out a list! A very unnecessary one I'm sure, but I was bored and the weather here stinks.

Well, my last collection didn't give me my last shoulder pad, so no armor for me. I wasn't willing to part with any gems to get the last one. Eventually, if I ever get caught up, I'll get the armor from a legendary chest :rotfl:

I'll join the list making, character wise I've got these left:
Hiro - level 5
Baymax - level 3
Yokai - level 4
Go Go - level 5
Fred - level 4
Honey Lemon - level 6
Wasabi - level 4
Toy Alien - level 9
Thumper - level 8 (getting ready to level up to 9 once he finishes a task)
Bambi - level 6
Flower - level 5
Jack Jack - level 7

1.4million magic
335 gems
13,973 elixir

I have a lot of collecting to do, only 1 character readily available to level up at this point.

I have all the characters released so far but missing these costumes/floats/buildings:

jumpin jellyfish, magic lamp theater, pluto's house, RC racers, mike and sulley to the rescue, aurora's spinning wheel, chip and dale's treehouse, lantern attraction, various other event attractions I know I'm missing
floats: cinderella, pirates, monsters inc, tangled, zootopia, jungle book, peter pan, bambi, frozen, mulan, lion king, alice in wonderland, snow white, winnie the pooh
costumes: tuxedo mickey, baymax armor, lunar pluto, lunar chip, lunar dale, elastigirl costume, holiday anna, holiday elsa, holiday olaf

Genuine Question - there was a quest for Baloo & Mowgli, where they floated on the little river. Is that gone? I can't seem to figure out what it's called. Help please.

Genuine Question - there was a quest for Baloo & Mowgli, where they floated on the little river. Is that gone? I can't seem to figure out what it's called. Help please.
The only dual tasks I'm seeing are called Cool It (8hr) and Forget About Worries (12hr). From what you're describing, I would imagine it to be the first one.

I don’t have anywhere near the amount you do, I think I have 9 million, and would also gladly use magic to pay for it. I was just looking for ways for players who don’t, be able to also get the land. Although I guess, if they don’t have over a million in magic, land is likely less of an issue for them.
I just crossed 1 million during this last event. And I know I won’t be able to unlock any of the new land that was announced because trends show it will likely be 2mil+.

Stupidly (hindsight) I farmed rose bushes when elixirs were introduced and severely depleted my magic. Then Jungle Book was introduced, with more land, yada yada yada, here I am today scraping up as much magic as I can.

Two points to consider there: First, there were only three characters introduced to the game. And second, of those three, would anyone really part with gems for Elizabeth or Will?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter