Disney Magic Kingdoms

500000 magic for POTC? Going to have to save up for that one after paying for Tia and The Darling brothers! Most of my characters are in storage - can you get more magic if you bring them out and set them on tasks rather than just collecting near the parade every 12 hrs or whatever it is?
Yes, you can earn more magic if you actually send them on tasks. It's time consuming, but you'll build up more.

For some reason I have been awake for an hour when I don't need to be. I checked in on my game, and the parade is ready to go, but then I thought maybe I should wait till the event starts to in a few hours to see how we are able to get the little mermaid float . Has there been word on how we get it?

Us girls have to stick together!! Don't tell @mikegood2, but I was teasing him. He has been very entertaining while we have been waiting for LM to roll out.

Just curious, what is your avatar a pic of? Whenever I see your posts, I think of female Corrin from Fire Emblem. Am I close?

LOL No,not Fire Emblem. It's actually a character from an anime series called Hetalia,which is about personified countries. My avatar is the female version of Prussia.

Everyone who has an hour task has been sent on that task. I was at about 9.2M magic but then I started to build POTC so I’m down to 8.7, but I remember that with an event it does build, so that is a plus.

Bambi, Elizabeth, Jack, Tia, Christopher Robin, Fred, and Hiro are all ready to level, but that’s all going to wait till there is time during this event, or possibly after. I’m very excited about the Little Mermaid, and I hope we all are able to get all the characters.

Maybe soon they will let us level up Merlin again. He deserves to get to 10 too I think

alrighty, ready for this event I think. Did some rearranging of buildings and have freed up entirely one of the plots of land we got from the last update (caveat, I don't have Bambi's Ice Rink but have everything else and multiples of most concessions)

Looking forward to this one - hoping it is a bit "different" with the water element and am also hoping a minimal amount of the "get two items to get another item" thing

I'm ready to go, but I guess we have to wait almost another hour. I don't think I've been excited about a release in the past year, but this one has the potential to be interesting. Like others, I am hoping for none of that 3-steps to get one item stuff. And I'm hoping they don't try something else that's equally annoying. I hope we all end up enjoying this one and that we can all get the characters they are adding.

maybe i missed it but i was not expecting Prince Eric to be gems!

Me neither! Is he the only one that will be available for gems? If so, then I can save about the other half or so of mine. Usually there are two characters who must be bought with gems...right??

Me neither! Is he the only one that will be available for gems? If so, then I can save about the other half or so of mine. Usually there are two characters who must be bought with gems...right??

There is usually another one for gems about halfway through - I am guessing it will be king triton or flounder.... but not sure! the clams are a heck of a lot easier to collect but the 2 hour wait time stinks!

I never use my parade floats but it looks like I need to get the LM one for this event in order to get Sebastian. Worthwhile to use gems right now to get the float and Eric or wait?

There is usually another one for gems about halfway through - I am guessing it will be king triton or flounder.... but not sure! the clams are a heck of a lot easier to collect but the 2 hour wait time stinks!

I think it’s Flounder. If you check the event tab in the Bottom middle of the screen, it shows the order of the challenges or quests to unlock. Flounder is not on there (but Triton, Scuttle, Ursula, etc. are there) so my guess is he will be gems. Usually one of them is 200 and the other is 250 correct?

I never use my parade floats but it looks like I need to get the LM one for this event in order to get Sebastian. Worthwhile to use gems right now to get the float and Eric or wait?

Eric can get both Sebastian tokens for only 60 minutes. Floats are handy though because it is an extra chance to get a key item most likely.

I think it just depends on if you want to spend the gems or real $. I went ahead and used gems to get Eric, the new concession stand and the float. I think it was 310 gems in total. It was either that and spend roughly $7-8 US for the bundles. The only plus if you spend real $ is that you also can get the 1500 event currency.

So the only way to earn seashells needed for both Sebastien and Eric is through the parades? Wow! This will take a while until Ursula comes and can help...unless I’m missing something?

Floats aren’t necessary, but they usually are a good investment for an event. Like @RCJH_DisneyFan said, Eric can get both tokens.

I usually buy the floats for $1.99, since it lets me give back to the game a little and it and the bundle also gives some EC that comes in handy earlier.

So the only way to earn seashells needed for both Sebastien and Eric is through the parades? Wow! This will take a while until Ursula comes and can help...unless I’m missing something?

You also get the seashell tokens by tapping on the clams. They're just tappers this time, not the annoying "two objects required to catch" system of the past.

You get seashells from clicking on the clams that have a 2 hour spawn rate. It seems you can get 5 every 2 hours. This is the amount the both Sebastian and Eric require to go to level 2.

Ok so I have 353 Gems going into TLM, willing to spend them all and and more that I'll earn along the way. But how to divide it all up? Likely I'll only have enough for Eric (200) or Flounder (prob 275 again?).

During BH6 I bough GoGo right out of the gate, but later she didn't hep much because I hadn't bought San Fransokyo. Fred would have been a wiser investment later in the event. However, for TLM it doesn't appear that there is a premium 'ride'.

To complicate things, I'm going to be attending Food and Wine this weekend through Tuesday which may distract me :D:earsboy::rotfl2:

I'm not as far in the game or as magic rich as everyone else here it seems, I started late. For reference, I'm currently saving up to unlock Big Thunder Mountain.
Suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter